• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Was Jim a good third mic?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
His funny moments are vurry few and far between though, especially towards the end of the show. Once the flirting with Anthony began it was all over
You could say the same thing about Anthony towards the end. He lost the plot and stopped being funny. And was flirting with Norton like a fag. Towards the end of the show all three hosts had lazily tapped out and were running on nothing. For their legacy it was almost better than Anthony got fired so O&A itself went out on a high note with a great last few years before they destroyed the brand together rather than destroying themselves individually when they were on their own.

The last moments of O&A together are still funny. The next decade of them by themselves or mostly separate was literally unmemorable to the last show. Where no one is bothering to listen to old O&J, J&S, or Compound shows. Fans are not making compilations of anything that came after O&A.

G

You could say the same thing about Anthony towards the end. He lost the plot and stopped being funny. And was flirting with Norton like a fag. Towards the end of the show all three hosts had lazily tapped out and were running on nothing. For their legacy it was almost better than Anthony got fired so O&A itself went out on a high note with a great last few years before they destroyed the brand together rather than destroying themselves individually when they were on their own.

The last moments of O&A together are still funny. The next decade of them by themselves or mostly separate was literally unmemorable to the last show. Where no one is bothering to listen to old O&J, J&S, or Compound shows. Fans are not making compilations of anything that came after O&A.
Opie and Jimmy at least had the honor of having a hilarious ending with the Esther Ku de grâce.

‘You tap out. You completely tap out.’

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
Jim stinks. He had a rolodex of shitty punchlines that he would cycle through for nearly every situation. A dog gets mentioned? Peanut butter! Somebody you don’t like? R Budd Dwyer! Puddle of AIDs! Rocky Dennis!

Oh before we go to break, I’ll be at Funnybones in Cleveland all weekend. It’s selling out quick, as it should. You better get tickets now.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Jim helped bring in a lot of great comics.
So did Opie & Anthony (and Roland for that matter). Great comics were brimming to get on the show since before Worm ever appeared. If anything his leech-like status there meant less airtime for great comics on the show or turned them away completely. Although Jim did give us Sean Rouse and Amy Schumer so he does have a few feathers in his cap…

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
So did Opie & Anthony (and Roland for that matter). Great comics were brimming to get on the show since before Worm ever appeared. If anything his leech-like status there meant less airtime for great comics on the show or turned them away completely. Although Jim did give us Sean Rouse and Amy Schumer so he does have a few feathers in his cap…
Oh, literal Naked.

To be fair I should've added a photo of him with Rich Vos.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
*cue Scott & Todd phonescam music*

I was worried about you for a sec there, Stent… at least you gave me a reason to shit on Jim another time. :brothaman_sm:
The infamous DL Hughley incident is enough for me to know that Jim couldn't look past his own emotional preciousness to do what was best for the show. I'd bet lots of great comics moootherrrfucked Jim in his own mind and were told at the Cellar table it was *inhale* going to be difficult getting them on *blink blink*.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
Jim stinks. He had a rolodex of shitty punchlines that he would cycle through for nearly every situation. A dog gets mentioned? Peanut butter! Somebody you don’t like? R Budd Dwyer! Puddle of AIDs! Rocky Dennis!

Oh before we go to break, I’ll be at Funnybones in Cleveland all weekend. It’s selling out quick, as it should. You better get tickets now.
Blair's cousin Jerry, Pete Rose haircut, Terri Schiavo, Heather Mills,

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

Management always wanted to fire Norton because of how lazy he was and replace him with a full time comic like Burr or even Patrice. But Opie stuck up for Norton and said that the dynamic of the show was fine with a 'part time' third mic that did other gigs on the side. Norton of course backstabbed Opie at every turn like a pathetic coward. Opie also traveled to support lots of Norton's big standup gigs far more than Anthony.

Some of the funniest moments on the show are from Norton. And some of the best shows are from times he was absent. Out of three main hosts he had the ability to drag the show down more than anyone. Repeatedly bringing whores and UFC fighters on the show. His vague rants at things that he would not be specific about like the time police ticketed him and he did an hour about how "shit the NYPD were" but refused to reveal to anyone, including O&A, what he was ticketed for. This lead to Opie putting callers on air who ripped on Norton for being an idiot and Norton complaining to both O&A off the air after the break.

Do people here honestly think that another comic would have followed a stolen bus? Bought Ozzy books? Called in as Steve from Yellowstone? Ranted about Jeter's lack of autographs? Had stories like Devil's Creek and Monster Rain? Dreamed of KISS pushing him down a flight of stairs to then comfort him? Bring guests like Roy Den Hollander to the show? Talked to guests as Uncle Paul? Talked about hookers and prostitutes openly? Ripped on birds for being 'oil thieves'? Cried over Roger Ebert's android voice?

Norton the person is obviously scum of the earth. But Norton the comic or third mic? One of the funniest people to have ever lived. I swear all of you are Pat posting faggots who never listened to the show.
I despise Norton but I have to agree with you on this one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Sean Rouse was a great comic and I’m really sick of hearing otherwise.