• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARNING! WARNING! PEDOPHILE ALERT! THERE’S A PEDOPHILE AT LARGE ON THIS FORUM!

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
NBDF checking in

We have yet to see a single Bumble screenshot or evidence of any heterosexual activity from you, Jenna.

All we have from you is online LARPing as a jailbait Mexican girl. “Hildy-esque behavior”, many people are saying this.

You think those bathtub pictures are creepy? Clearly you've never felt the touch of a woman says the other side, confident that will exonerate Paul.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
NBDF checking in

We have yet to see a single Bumble screenshot or evidence of any heterosexual activity from you, Jenna.

All we have from you is online LARPing as a jailbait Mexican girl. “Hildy-esque behavior”, many people are saying this.

I have proven I am in shape and can attract 20 year old girls online, I rather do it in person in bars but I can’t post proof of that.

I say this not to brag , just as a contrast to Jenna who can not prove he’s male or straight, he’s likely a big fat pig of either gender and revolts all his sexual preferences.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Can you faggots at least argue from the same ethical framework instead of just talking past each other. Settle on a standard normative definition of good/bad , ought/ought not.

And if any of you equivocate on the word objective I swear to the chirst himself you'll have to deal with me rambling about the euthyphro dilemma for 20 pages. And that is certainly a pro toto evil.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Silly dating messages to 23 year olds is not comparable to defending pedophiles all the time and saying pedophiles are better people than online trolls, just as your voice is not comparable to a males.

I have proven I am in shape and can attract 20 year old girls online, I rather do it in person in bars but I can’t post proof of that.

I say this not to brag , just as a contrast to Jenna who can not prove he’s male or straight, he’s likely a big fat pig of either gender and revolts all his sexual preferences.

They get younger with every post.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Can you faggots at least argue from the same ethical framework instead of just talking past each other. Settle on a standard normative definition of good/bad , ought/ought not.

And if any of you equivocate on the word objective I swear to the chirst himself you'll have to deal with me rambling about the euthyphro dilemma for 20 pages. And that is certainly a pro toto evil.
Maybe delete the section? It's just a suggestionster. teehee

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Jenna and his henchmen pedophile trannies are objectively subjective faggots.

Verified information based on facts and evidence they’re faggots with perspectives based on faggy 35 second tranny voice feelings and emotions.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's Projection 101. Like the closeted queer who gets drunk and won't stop talking about how he'll kill any faggot that touches him funny.

Even if you aren't preying upon underage kids, you still have a weird Max Hardcore fetish where you need them to look and act like children.

Can you defend this behavior? Why you're so very particular and specific that you can only get hard when a chick acts like she's 9?

- intimate knowledge of Max Hardcore videos

- obsession with prepubescent-presenting actress

… the evidence mounts

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Jenna and his henchmen pedophile trannies are objectively subjective faggots.

Verified information based on facts and evidence they’re faggots with perspectives based on faggy 35 second tranny voice feelings and emotions.
don't do it ... i have my Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy links ready to go... and nobody wants that.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We don’t need to establish our ethos in our speech to argue from the same credible framework or anything admin, Eric Hildeman is a pedophile because he looks and sounds like one and is friends with many. It’s really that simple.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
@PogromStallone

Breaking kayfabe, yes, everyone knows Hildy never admitted to being a pedophile. I personally don’t think he’s a pedo, I think he’s a wannabe sophist who thought he could win some battle of the wits on the issue. The reason people call him a pedophile is simple, because it’s fun. That’s all. It’s not that serious. @Jenna however is a fat transexual, we have concrete evidence of that (0:35).

What are your thoughts on the live-action Avatar series?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
@PogromStallone

Breaking kayfabe, yes, everyone knows Hildy never admitted to being a pedophile. I personally don’t think he’s a pedo, I think he’s a wannabe sophist who thought he could win some battle of the wits on the issue. The reason people call him a pedophile is simple, because it’s fun. That’s all. It’s not that serious. @Jenna however is a fat transexual, we have concrete evidence of that (0:35).

It’s fun. You’re right about breaking the fourth wall but I’m deadly serious with this next point.

You need a baby sitter, you advertise for one, this man turns up to interview:
853ve1rf38577bg6pig3h04p3u.jpg

“Oh man, this guy looks like a pedophile” goes through everybody’s mind instantly.

Let’s google him and see what comes up, and you find he’s been defending celibate pedophiles every day for 3 years:
IMG_3065.jpeg

Who would react like Pogrom or Jenna and let him near their kids??!

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Objective means verifiable information based on evidence, like "NoBacon is a pedo because of his creepy bumble conversations."

Subjective means unverified information based on emotion and feelings, like "Jenna is a pedo because I say so."
In a colloquial sense that's fairly close, but a better way that it is understood is stance independent. Meaning a proposition is dependent on a subject's stance , while objective is based on some object in the world, or something real. You can then argue about what is or isn't a subject.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
@PogromStallone

@NormsGhost comment?