• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WARNING! WARNING! PEDOPHILE ALERT! THERE’S A PEDOPHILE AT LARGE ON THIS FORUM!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Refusing to deny being a pedophile makes me think you’re most likely one. Why wouldn’t you deny it otherwise?

Heads on a fawkin swivel, lamb chops.
IMG_3061.jpeg

Forum Clout
Refusing to deny being a pedophile makes me think you’re most likely one. Why wouldn’t you deny it otherwise?

Heads on a fawkin swivel, lamb chops. View attachment 184238
In fairness you did just say briefly in your post that he was a pedophile. However he included my post with a detailed explanation including the part that this "noble pedophiler" defender called a phone, got what was obviously a child and called a few more times still. Either @PogromStallone is stupid and can't see the 3-4 obvious red flags around Hildy or worse. Vurrry troubling either way.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
In fairness you did just say briefly in your post that he was a pedophile. However he included my post with a detailed explanation including the part that this "noble pedophiler" defender called a phone, got what was obviously a child and called a few more times still. Either @PogromStallone is stupid and can't see the 3-4 obvious red flags around Hildy or worse. Vurrry troubling either way.

Hildeman made a public stand that “inactive pedophiles” were not only harmless but actually admirable and good, and that he was himself one and thus better than us who troll online.

It couldn’t be clearer that Eric Hildy should be on a sex offenders register and kept away from children incase he becomes “active” on his threats. Poor Zoomia, being called and intimated by this scumbag.

From what I know though, Zoomia would have no problem defending himself if Eric took his phone stalking into open confrontation.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I'm not talking about red flags. I don't give a shit if you guys call him a pedophile, you call everyone pedophiles with no rhyme or reason. My issue is that he kept saying he was a self-admitted pedophile. At no point has he admitted to being a pedo. I don't see the reason for lying, all it does is muddy the waters.

You'll notice that he didn't include a screencap of one of the private chats where he was shizoing out at me for several pages because I pointed out he couldn't find a single post where he admitted to being a pedo.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I'm not talking about red flags. I don't give a shit if you guys call him a pedophile, you call everyone pedophiles with no rhyme or reason. My issue is that he kept saying he was a self-admitted pedophile. At no point has he admitted to being a pedo. I don't see the reason for lying, all it does is muddy the waters.

You'll notice that he didn't include a screencap of one of the private chats where he was shizoing out at me for several pages because I pointed out he couldn't find a single post where he admitted to being a pedo.

He literally said “I defend people who lust after kids” after spending a year defending people who lust after kids.

IMG_3065.jpeg

Forum Clout

I have no skin in the game of your fight with NoBacon. I find it curious that you suggest Hildy didn't just blurt out "I'm a pedo" and that his starting the whole "you're worse than pedos" was not as close as anybody would actually come to saying, this is me, you know tell me you're a pedo without say "I'm a pedo". Maybe you just were not thinking in that direction, but I'm 100% the caller to my son was Hildy, he did more or less allude to having called too, so I ask you, would you keep calling a child? These are massive red flags and accusing him with sound theories is not random cries of "pedophile". I would suggest you look at how hard Hildy went on his pedo defense and try and theorize why, besides a little obnoxious wink to us that he is. It's like Sandusky titling his book "Touched", Hildy wants us to know.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
He literally said “I defend people who lust after kids” after spending a year defending people who lust after kids.

View attachment 184254
Yeah? I have never said he didn't. I said he hasn't admitted to being a pedo, which he hasn't. Find me one post where he says he's a pedo and I'll happily back down.
This is very sick shit @PogromStallone. You think non-pedophiles would ever write this? What the fuck would they gain from it?
If someone is against the death penalty for murderers, do you think that means they're hiding the fact that they're a murderer? Why else would they be against it?
I have no skin in the game of your fight with NoBacon. I find it curious that you suggest Hildy didn't just blurt out "I'm a pedo" and that his starting the whole "you're worse than pedos" was not as close as anybody would actually come to saying, this is me, you know tell me you're a pedo without say "I'm a pedo". Maybe you just were not thinking in that direction, but I'm 100% the caller to my son was Hildy, he did more or less allude to having called too, so I ask you, would you keep calling a child? These are massive red flags and accusing him with sound theories is not random cries of "pedophile". I would suggest you look at how hard Hildy went on his pedo defense and try and theorize why, besides a little obnoxious wink to us that he is. It's like Sandusky titling his book "Touched", Hildy wants us to know.
I have not once said he is not a pedo. I have said that he has never admitted to being one. How is this so hard to comprehend?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Yeah? I have never said he didn't. I said he hasn't admitted to being a pedo, which he hasn't. Find me one post where he says he's a pedo and I'll happily back down.

If someone is against the death penalty for murderers, do you think that means they're hiding the fact that they're a murderer? Why else would they be against it?

I have not once said he is not a pedo. I have said that he has never admitted to being one. How is this so hard to comprehend?

It’s like saying someone wearing a U2 t shirt, at a U2 concert, tweeting about how great a time they’re having there isn’t a U2 fan because he hasn’t said “I am a U2 fan”