• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upped my deadlifts 20lbs today

G

Piggy needs to explain
xWQuHTG.png
I hate his beta sycophants as much as I do him...

G

Despite this being 101 first week of every lifting. Its also mostly a myth. Once variables are controlled for (meaning you lift more you get sore), there isn't really a correlation between how sore you are and the level of hypertrophy.

He's been lifting weights for 20 years but just found out that compound exercises exist.
People have made the observation that he has never had traps (the first sign of lifting). The frat pat era consisted of nothing but dumbbell curls. Lol, retard.

G

People have made the observation that he has never had traps (the first sign of lifting). The frat pat era consisted of nothing but dumbbell curls. Lol, retard.
His fucking arms have no definition either. I really don't think he's ever worked out regularly. Ever.

I hate that people cut off the like/retweet/ stuff in these pics but whatever. This tweet has less than 10 likes. He really never gets much interaction but FrtnessPat really gets no interaction at all. It's like people know he's full of shit.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
That’s the worst part of his facade. He thinks all this shit he makes up about himself makes him manly. Meanwhile he couldn’t remove a stump. It only takes having a job and caring for your family to be a man. He couldn’t even put in minimum effort but puts in maximum effort (for him) to lie about it. Fat piece of shit faggot shit.
Barely a stump. It was no thicker than mediocre writer Patrick S Tomlinson's body of work and certainly only a quarter of his waist's thickness.

PCJ would hook his coal-rollin dually to that twig and uproot it like he roots in Ade's snizz, ainna?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I guarantee everything is fucking wrong with his form, from approaching the bar to going into complete thoracic flexion upon the very millisecond he initiates the pull from the floor. Piggy should have started with a trap bar which somewhat homogenizes the deadlift and the squat while allowing to pull heavier loads and get more gains for beginners.
But then again I have a bachelor's in exercise science and piggy dropped out of one month of community college general studies.
He's fat and will stay fat is what I'm trying to say here folks. He'll fuck his lumbar/lower thoracic spine up and be fart couch-pink tranny mastubatory blanket ridden.
I use the trap bar because it's much more comfortable. Is it bad?

G

Barely a stump. It was no thicker than mediocre writer Patrick S Tomlinson's body of work and certainly only a quarter of his waist's thickness.

PCJ would hook his coal-rollin dually to that twig and uproot it like he roots in Ade's snizz, ainna?
Why the fuck would you hire another man to remove a stump? Removing it would be fun. He's such a fucking woman. With bitch tits.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
Only faggots lift. What happened to just living a life and having functional strength? In Vietnam my father paid some ancient female gook to carry his rucksack up a huge hill. She did it easily, my father, carrying nothing, was exhausted by the top.

Forum Clout
I use the trap bar because it's much more comfortable. Is it bad?
tl;dr - it's probably fine until you get to 405 or so

Not necessarily but I wouldn't go too heavy on it - the trap bar is excellent for keeping the weight over the middle of your foot, however because theres nothing holding it against your body it can become unstable, and unstable + very heavy weights can = injury.

With a barbell that risk is reduced because you're pulling it against your legs, but you're responsible for making sure it's over your mid foot.