• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upped my deadlifts 20lbs today

Forum Clout
minor increments
image_5215.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy needs to explain
xWQuHTG.png
This is why he pretends to be some big tough bar fighting sports fan alpha male. His “following” are all weak beta men (uncle Paul, rat daddy, etc.) cat ladies, and shut ins. To that crowd he can act like he’s winning mr universe without being questioned. It’s also why he’s a fake sports fan, it’s all due to his insecurities since deep down he knows he’s a soft dough boy bitch that can’t throw a ball.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I’m sure if Fat Pat was lifting any real weight he would have ground some vertebrae into powder by now. His fat head and sloping feminine breasts and shoulders can’t deadlift anything properly.

Another Patso lie. He’s lucky they don’t make timing mats for deadlifts.
Imagine all the theatrics he does when lifting. Constantly rotating his arms and grabbing his shoulders and biceps while pacing. Thinking people are watching and giving a shit.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
People with backs that may have issues (myself included) don't worry about heavy weight, it's more about reps. I have much bigger forearms and hands than stupid Rick and they are the first to give out unless I wrap them, which Pat certainly doesn't do. I will never understand him posting pictures proving he doesn't lift while acting like he does. Also, feeling good after working out is its own high but going home and fucking (or getting rejected by) a 3 would really derail that.

Forum Clout
I guarantee everything is fucking wrong with his form, from approaching the bar to going into complete thoracic flexion upon the very millisecond he initiates the pull from the floor. Piggy should have started with a trap bar which somewhat homogenizes the deadlift and the squat while allowing to pull heavier loads and get more gains for beginners.
But then again I have a bachelor's in exercise science and piggy dropped out of one month of community college general studies.
He's fat and will stay fat is what I'm trying to say here folks. He'll fuck his lumbar/lower thoracic spine up and be fart couch-pink tranny mastubatory blanket ridden.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Well he's a bullshitter first of all but yeah he's nuts and he's almost certainly a closet homosexual who thinks saying shit like this makes him seem more "manly," all while failing to realize that all he needed to do was get a job and be some kind of stable presence in his daughter's life. Bingo. Man.
That’s the worst part of his facade. He thinks all this shit he makes up about himself makes him manly. Meanwhile he couldn’t remove a stump. It only takes having a job and caring for your family to be a man. He couldn’t even put in minimum effort but puts in maximum effort (for him) to lie about it. Fat piece of shit faggot shit.