• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upped my deadlifts 20lbs today

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Sure you fucking did.

Screenshot_20211210-143512.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This shows he doesn’t and have never worked out to think everyone needs to know he’s working out. Millions of normal people work out 3-4 times a week and don’t have to post every stupid detail but here’s piggy believing he’s training for mr universe. Not even body builders / fitness trainers who advertise on social media post these minor gains. The only time I’ve seen anyone post gym stuff in the past year or so is the first time they could get into a gym after lock downs and how they fell out of shape. But starved for attention pig needs to let everyone know he did something many do on a weekly basis. Everyone in his life hates him and it’s why he posts so much on twitter just to get any interaction. His wife ignores his stupid ass to the point she won’t even go to bars with him and her family tells her to leave the pig at home.

G

And once again, no pictures of video. Hes even too lazy to take a picture of a loaded bar unless of course hes fibbing! And no one cares or believes that you lift weights, especially on twitter.
For him loading a plate on each side of the bar would be a workout in itself. I bet this lazy fat motherfucker doesn't even deadlift with free weights. I bet he uses one of those nautilus/freemotion deadlift things with pulleys, etc. He probably does 100lbs which is more like 70-75 with free weights. Fat fuck threw his back out clipping his nails and he expects me to believe he's deadlifting heavy? Did I mention he's fat.

G

I never tell people how much I can lift. Because it’s not that much and because no one gives a shit. This guy thinks minor increments are newsworthy? It has to be pathological.
Well he's a bullshitter first of all but yeah he's nuts and he's almost certainly a closet homosexual who thinks saying shit like this makes him seem more "manly," all while failing to realize that all he needed to do was get a job and be some kind of stable presence in his daughter's life. Bingo. Man.

G

piggy believing he’s training for mr universe. Not even body builders / fitness trainers who advertise on social media post these minor gains. The only time I’ve seen anyone post gym stuff in the past year or so is the first time they could get into a gym after lock downs and how they fell out of shape. But starved for attention pig needs to let everyone know he did something many do on a weekly basis. Everyone in his life hates him and it’s why he posts so much on twitter just to get any interaction. His wife ignores his stupid ass to the point she won’t even go to bars with him and her family tells her to leave the pig at home.

Could you imagine him making a Ronnie Coleman Relentless type video? God damn wouldn't that be funny. Ronnie's breakfast was egg whites and instant grits with cheese, Rick would be making pancakes. Ronnie does an hour on the treadmill, Rick does a half hour in the steam room. Ronnie spends 2 hours lifting super heavy, Rick does a circuit on the nautilus machines. Ronnie goes to that Black Eyed Pea restaurant and gets grilled chicken. Rick goes to Hooligans for tacos.