• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Update on the guy that jumped overboard to swim with the sharks

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
What? That's crazy, shark attacks on Mediterranean are extremely rare. Is there video?
Not the same attack but look up the 2010 Sharm El Sheikh attacks. Was crazy shit that was pretty reminiscent of the 1916 Jersey Shore attacks.

Weirdly enough Greece has one of the highest fatality rates from shark attacks. And Italy/Croatia has had a few brutal ones.

Most of the attacks in Egypt happen in the Red Sea which isn’t technically the Med.

Shark autist.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
He looks like a complete faggot.

resize

Nice nigger nose and pained smile, retard.

G

Not the same attack but look up the 2010 Sharm El Sheikh attacks. Was crazy shit that was pretty reminiscent of the 1916 Jersey Shore attacks.

Weirdly enough Greece has one of the highest fatality rates from shark attacks. And Italy/Croatia has had a few brutal ones.

Most of the attacks in Egypt happen in the Red Sea which isn’t technically the Med.

Shark autist.

Buttfucker doesn’t like sharks……… He loves them!

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Buttfucker doesn’t like sharks……… He loves them!
I grew up obsessed with sharks and crocodiles, i had loads of books about them. I also check the shark attack files website from time to time lol. When i was a kid a blue shark washed up on the beach a few towns over and i smacked it with a plastic spade which pissed off all the adults on the beach. The sea is their domain, the land is ours.. deal with it.

G

I grew up obsessed with sharks and crocodiles, i had loads of books about them. I also check the shark attack files website from time to time lol. When i was a kid a blue shark washed up on the beach a few towns over and i smacked it with a plastic spade which pissed off all the adults on the beach. The sea is their domain, the land is ours.. deal with it.

I think that’s so cool. I spent a lot of my time as a child reading books about animals as well.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

Shark autist.
I looked up where tiger sharks roam and they aren't in the med but they were up the Suez canal, I thought initially one swap up there and into the med. I didn't even think about the red sea.
All my summers spent in Greece I have never seen a shark save for some dog fish a fisherman snagged in his nets.
You always hear stories though of a cousins brothers friend from years ago that got bit and or eaten but these are all wives tales
One time I remember a whale shark wandered into the gulf and it made the rounds since it was such a rare fish to see

Edit: I'm a dummy when I looked up tiger shark territory I was looking at the red sea