• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Update on the guy that jumped overboard to swim with the sharks

G

Screenshot_20230609_155535_Chrome.jpg

download (14).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I can’t watch this shit, especially not with the sound on. I stopped when he started to scream for his dad.

That’s the point where I did a sergeant barnes laugh from platoon (when mcginley goes “what are you saving up to be lieutenant, jewish?)

I was about to call you a dutch pussy faggot, but i think i could be in the wrong here and am possibly fucked up (going by the youtube comments)

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Yeah it's pretty fuckin unpleasant.
It's just as funny as it is gruesome. The sappy ridiculous music. The woman repeating "oh my god" and then saying "what is this?" as if some grand mystery is unfolding before her eyes. The boat arriving one second after the dude has been mauled into fifty pieces. This was the video that the cruise ship jumper was going for.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
The funny thing is he probably only gave it 30 seconds of consideration before jumping into the water, when all he needed was an extra 5

I want to impress pussy
>Can I jump from here?
Yeah no one's here to stop me
>Will I drown?
No I know how to swim I'm not that drunk
>Will I get hurt?
No, might hurt a bit, but I'll be fine if I land right
>Will I get left behind?
No there's plenty people here who will see me, they'll stop the ship and throw something overboard
>Is there any animal to be scared of?
There's not going to be fucking sharks nearby
<
<he jumps here
<
>Okay, but let's imagine there are, why would they be there?
Oh shit people throw food over the ship, anything could be down there

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
It's just as funny as it is gruesome. The sappy ridiculous music. The woman repeating "oh my god" and then saying "what is this?" as if some grand mystery is unfolding before her eyes. The boat arriving one second after the dude has been mauled into fifty pieces. This was the video that the cruise ship jumper was going for.

great break down

have you seen the fine russian cinema film “3 guys one hammer?”

id love to hear your take

Forum Clout