• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Update on the guy that jumped overboard to swim with the sharks

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
> parents William and Shari, saying they are ‘mourning’ their ‘funny and kind-hearted son’.

Yeah, I heard he tasted pretty funny. :rolleyes:

Shark Dance GIF - Shark Dance - Discover & Share GIFs

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Some russian guy who lives in Egypt was ate alive going for a swim on the beach with his dad sat on the beach watching. He was shouting for his dad as he was ate alive in full view.
You can see the shark shears the skin off of one of his legs entirely. There is nothing but bone. It basically cleanly ripped all of the skin from thigh to ankle. Then it pulls him under and starts ripping his arms off, and his body is thrown out of the water legs first one last time, before he is pulled back under again. But yeah "sharks don't eat people". Faggot marine biologists.
They're just trying to make the family feel better. The kid likely got eaten by a shark, it happens.
Someone put up a filtered version of the video of the kid in the water who jumped from the cruise ship. He doesn't use his left arm after the first few seconds of the video. He swims with his legs and right arm only. Probably because a large shark had already severed it. He also punches the water with his right arm a few times. A shark probably had his arm at that point.

Some people found the sites you can review that cruise ship's business on and left all sorts of 'joke' reviews about sharks and getting eaten and basically 'Jocktobered' all of their pages. "I saw a dude jump into a tiger shark's mouth. Five out of five stars!".

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Officials say he likely suffered a concussion and then drowned. Noting that his body did not look like it was in distress.

100% bullshit, there's no body. Fuck I hate what news has become. Why not just add abducted by aliens too?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
They are changing the narrative because if there's proof this asshole willingly jumped into shark-filled water, the family won't get any insurance $$$$
It's more to do with tourism really. Sharks attack people nonstop in the Bahamas now. Miami beach is filled with sharks as well. We have had decades of retards throwing their food and trash in the ocean. Or faggot fisherman cleaning their catches right on the docks which brings in sharks. Sharks now follow ships across the ocean waiting for food to be thrown overboard.

Imagine if people went into the woods and just threw trash and old food where bears lived nonstop. This is what the beaches are like now. They also only count shark attacks if the shark was 'unprovoked'. Meaning if you swim in certain areas, the Bahamas government considers it 'provoking' a shark and they won't count it as an attack. So this kid will likely not even be registered under any records of shark attacks which is hilarious.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
It's more to do with tourism really. Sharks attack people nonstop in the Bahamas now. Miami beach is filled with sharks as well. We have had decades of retards throwing their food and trash in the ocean. Or faggot fisherman cleaning their catches right on the docks which brings in sharks. Sharks now follow ships across the ocean waiting for food to be thrown overboard.

Imagine if people went into the woods and just threw trash and old food where bears lived nonstop. This is what the beaches are like now. They also only count shark attacks if the shark was 'unprovoked'. Meaning if you swim in certain areas, the Bahamas government considers it 'provoking' a shark and they won't count it as an attack. So this kid will likely not even be registered under any records of shark attacks which is hilarious.
I’ll be honest, it’s a really good point. It makes sense that these sharks are conditioned to be in food mode around boats. I’m pretty sure I could eat a donut in 3 seconds if someone dropped it on a plate in front of me