• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upcoming niki appearance

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Real diverse group
Screenshot-20240611-120636-Chrome.jpg
You're looking at millions of dollars in SSRI and birth control prescriptions and one faggot

Honoria

Forum Clout
The video might be going private in a few hours after the "day" of bootcamp is over if anyone wants to archive. I'll try to do it if nobody else wants to.

Fun fact: one of the "bootcamp" people named Lisa Atkinson magically did an interview with Niki a few months ago for HER fake bootcamp. It's all a huge grift, although my guess is that Niki is the one getting grifted.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
These are some kind of MLM scam to lure idiots into paying for private " consulting" that doesnt really provide anything that isnt already known or googleable.
Yeah I keep seeing these online on places like Instagram - everyone is a “coach” and their coaching services can make you lots of money according to them yet everything they do is very vague. Are they in marketing? Are they in sales? They just say yes and read off more vague bullshit. At least guys like Grant Cardone are actual sales professionals teaching sales techniques like how to close / ask for the sale / overcoming objections / etc. but these “coaches” are always women and just babbling simple answers.

I remember seeing lots of these types of scams right out of college and knew a couple people (all women) that fell for them. They would respond to some Craigslist posting about a “business opportunity” where you can make “over 6 figures” and no description of what the job is or what they do. Then they would interview with them at places like Panera Bread or Dunkin Donuts and tell them “hired” (but not use that word) then have them going to some hotel ballroom to learn about Quikstar or Amway etc

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I can't tell if the first image is before she started sucking on an air hose or if she was straining really hard to get the best Myspace angle of all time and only managed to hide 30% of her obesity
View attachment 205037View attachment 205038View attachment 205039
Man, Abby Shapiro really let herself go.

Someone should inquire how her gay "husband" explains away THIS

"No, stlaker, it's because her ring is at the jewellers being resized because her fingers have become too chubby. I will enjoy my fat wife, stlaker, while you'll only enjoy prison."
*Enjoy ready access to my fat wife's vagina