• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upcoming niki appearance

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No ring
IMG_3302.jpeg

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Here are some of the AMAZING SEO secrets she shares:

• Use Google Analytics
  • Use Google Search Console
  • Impressions = Good
  • Clicks = Better
  • Check to see if your pages are listed on Google!
  • Check which keywords people are finding your site from!

Literally babbies first SEO shit, shit people have been doing for TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS. I hate Niki Robinson and her stupid cunt mother so much I hope Patrick throws her out the second storey window.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Here are some of the AMAZING SEO secrets she shares:

• Use Google Analytics
  • Use Google Search Console
  • Impressions = Good
  • Clicks = Better
  • Check to see if your pages are listed on Google!
  • Check which keywords people are finding your site from!

Literally babbies first SEO shit, shit people have been doing for TWENTY FIVE FUCKING YEARS. I hate Niki Robinson and her stupid cunt mother so much I hope Patrick throws her out the second storey window.
What a load of self fellating horse shit. This is all common knowledge. These are Boomer Joe level internet tips.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I’ve been meaning to do a deep dive online into these type of grifts because I’m seeing them more and more (pretty much all women) on places like Instagram and like you said they’re all pretty much the same - buzzwords about making money, joining their team, and they’re huge on “coaching” and how they will teach you to be a better coach which will make you more money - but a coach of what? Then some even have these big conferences in places like Miami and everyone is all dressed up / fancy yet their job is extremely vague. You can’t even get them answer a simple “what is it you actually do? Is this sales? What are you selling?” Without an obvious script they have been told to use which is nothing but vague.
Tiny classified ads, bro.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Someone should inquire how her gay "husband" explains away THIS

"No, stlaker, it's because her ring is at the jewellers being resized because her fingers have become too chubby. I will enjoy my fat wife, stlaker, while you'll only enjoy prison."
Im sure she has some side clam that she scissors. She is still openly gay/bi. To the point she corrected pat on an interview. Imagine your wife telling you to " speak for yourself" when you say your are a straight couple. It was a pretty nice little emasculation caught on video. " No I am really attracted to women still." It will be pretty great when they get a divorce and she goes full dyke. First marriage she ran off with his friend and the second she turns fully gay after being married to him. It will be a fantastic track record of how awful it is to be his partner.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
The ring makes lesbians at the swinger bar less likely to go home with my wife, child.

You will never get to enjoy watching another woman having amazing sex. Now you only get to imagine it from your prison cell, stlaker.
It says a lot that she has a bunch of hobbies and a circle of friends that dont include him. While he just sits at home or at a bar getting shitfaced and tweeting arguments like a miserable prick.