• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Upcoming niki appearance

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
This is a dude, right? Lot of problems on that site.

1000009212.jpg

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
Her husband is famous for being an internet lolcow who is most famous for ruining his social media presence with hundreds of thousands of copy pasted prison threats. She has little to no social media or online presence due to their agreed upon course of action in dealing with some basic internet trolling over the course of a half dozen years.

She's never had ANY success stories or examples of promoting a product, website or individual to the moon through her brilliant blogging and SEO skills. You COULD argue that for a very brief time she and Fats had done so with his career but when his Twitter got taken away he had no idea how to adapt.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Her husband is famous for being an internet lolcow who is most famous for ruining his social media presence with hundreds of thousands of copy pasted prison threats. She has little to no social media or online presence due to their agreed upon course of action in dealing with some basic internet trolling over the course of a half dozen years.

She's never had ANY success stories or examples of promoting a product, website or individual to the moon through her brilliant blogging and SEO skills. You COULD argue that for a very brief time she and Fats had done so with his career but when his Twitter got taken away he had no idea how to adapt.
It makes zero sense how she’s able to grift her way on to these things - jackie at least worked for the Biden campaign before getting fired and hasn’t worked since but is still riding off that credit. Niki though? Posts by ghosts looks like a website made in 2004 and she doesn’t even have a professional business email! I don’t know if it’s true (that salted earth kiwi told me in a DM so who knows) but Niki has Torque Wheeler listed as a client when trying to sell her “service”

DominusOdium

30 Pack of Natty Ice
Forum Clout
I'm assuming her dumb parents were trying to name her after the Les Miserables character spelled Cosette, a nickname Hugo invented for the book from the French word chosette meaning "little thing".

Her present state would appear to be some sort of rebellion against her parents if this is the case.

Or maybe it's just some obscure white trash family name bastardized from french somewhere in the south like so many others.

Either way he/she's a fat, receeding hairlined, unfuckable monster who would've had rocks thrown at it by children and driven by torchlight from the village in saner times.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This is who is running this thing, her email is [email protected]

View attachment 205011

There is a good chance that Niki (idiot) is paying Liz (idiot) to participate in this. Lol. Lmao even.
I keep seeing these types - pretty much always women - where they have a very vague job / profession and claim to offering “coaching” services. I guess it’s the new MLM / pyramid schemes that have always been around just now through social media.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Free tickets too. Really raking in the cash. We sure this isn't just an excuse for niki to be clam slamming?
It’s all pre-recorded interviews you get temporary access to. Each so called presenter is obviously also shilling their own failed dogshit enterprise.

Unsurprisingly the welcome email was immediately detected as spam. Nice setup stupid.