Unpopular opinions

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I love Queen, but can openly admit that they are overrated, especially Bohemian fucking Rhapsody.

Bohemian Rhapsody - both the song and the movie - are the drizzling shits, and 96% of people who claim that they "love Queen" really just love Bohemian Rhapsody, We Will Rock You, We Are the Champions (which were never intended to be played as one fucking song), and Bicycle Race. They know shit all about Queen's output in the 80s and 90s.

People went apeshit over Mad Max - Fury Road, when it was just a reboot of the better parts of Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome.

The new Ghostbusters movie looks like just as much a pile of dog shit as the last one. Let franchises die.

Bill Murray hasn't been funny in a very long time, and even when he was funny, he wasn't THAT funny. The "woke" crowd that deify him casually choose to overlook his history of being abusive towards women.

Cptbaldopie

Not sure how unpopular these opinions will be, but...

I hate Birbiglia, but he made me laugh with his Dennis Eckersley story. Otherwise I'm glad he got murdered on the air.

Patrice was not the pussy expert he claimed to be. Vonn had retroactively destroyed all his credibility on that.

Burr is not funny anymore, at all. Hasn't been for a few years.

Louis CK IS funny - but I think he deserved what happened to him, just because I feel it woke him up to what he was becoming. It humbled him.

And I think my Genesis album was at least better than "Invisible Touch".
I agree with everything except Luis. That leaked set like a year after his downfall was hilarious. Did he need to be knocked down a peg? Absolutely, but what he did was with consenting adults that changed their mind when they realized it would get their name in the media. Also Peter Frampton is peak genesis.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I think Barry Bonds should be in the hall of fame.

Steroids don't the bat on the ball and he was always hitting blasts even when he was a skinny fella on the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Forgot to add, I never seen a Star Wars movie or any of the Godfather's. They're exhausting to watch.
Pete Rose, too.
I also do not like The Godfather films.

Snake

Love or hate wrestling the history is so fascinating
The shoot interviews all through the 2000s are great fucking listens.

I let my wife fuck wrestlers to protect the business.

jim-cornette-stacey.jpg

Snake

I agree. He was weird, and maybe hung around too many little kids, but I don't think he fucked them. I honestly believe he was overcompensating for losing out on his own childhood. (Also, Off The Wall is better than Thriller)
He clearly was mental, but it wasn't his choice. 100%. You gotta think how much weight his crazy father put on him since he was the front man.

Multiple guards at his estate said he was fucking women there all the time. And if you look into the history of the allegations, they're clearly bullshit. He was urged by Sony to settle that first case just to get it out of their hair. If it went to court, he would of won. And he beat other cases when he did.