Unpopular opinions

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
As much as I want to hate Sam for being allowed to host a radio show and turn it to even bigger dogshit than it already was, he was the only realistic option out of the entire staff. Even if he wasn't a backstabbing office politician, he still would've been top of the list to replace the hosts simply because he was the only person working there who displayed a shred of common sense and ambition. That says more about the likes of Erock and Dovid than it does about him.

Opie might've been insufferable when he was berating Sal on his work ethic, but he was completely fucking right. It's the people who work hard who not only survive but thrive, and Sam is the living embodiment of that. A person so utterly ill-suited to his chosen profession who still manages to claw his way to the top just because he gave enough of a shit.

I'm more annoyed at the rest of the staff for allowing this troglodyte to run circles around them than I am at him for doing it tbh.

G

I hate dr. Steve and have to skip any segment with him in it. He's a medical establishment hack, his Twitter posts supporting vaccinating us all cos he knows better proves that
I actually like him for the most part, but the vaccine shilling along with the time some cock chopper called his show and he basically encouraged xer and gave it some advice on getting it's schlong filleted were real let downs.

Snake

It's weird to see these new YT channels promoting his content, and reaction channels watching them, and millennials leaving comments about how glad they are to have discovered him. I'm now in my mid-30s and see through his pimp pantomime. He repulsed every woman he ever interacted with on the show. And we heard enough of his cat fights with Burr and CQ to know he's a sensitive faggot no better than DeRosa, whom he tortured for being exactly that. He was a hypocrite and a fraud.
But I say let the kids have their fun, like I had mine. It's the Circle of Ribs.

I'd rather they watch him than whatever disenfranchised faggot Comedy Central is pushing now.
No wonder he went to Brazil and fucked disgusting whores with glass dildos. It was probably the only "sex" he was having when Tyrones would come over and fart into Von's vagina every night in front of him.

Snake

You joke, but his diabetes may have rendered him impotent. His whole thing was fucking whores with dildos and he even said once that lactating tits were the only thing that excited him sexually (there's his mother again). Hard to be a playa when ya peckah don't work.
Fuck, I forgot about that. That's probably right on the money. I always thought that was really fucking weird. I mean we all have our sexual fantasies :image_9249_lg:

Kim_Jong_Poon

Not on welfare

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210705-010626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210705-010626_Chrome.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 18

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Yes he was skinny, but still hitting home runs. As I said the steroids only helped him hit further if anything, they didn't help him make contact with the ball. He always had that skill.

Pete is difficult. He made bets on the game. He also managed his team. It's possible he could have bet against his team (highly unlikely but not out of the realm of possibility) and not to mention the league had a serious anti betting policy because of the 1919 White Sox scandal.

OpieRadio

Just trying to have a real moment
Patrice's entire worldview regarding women is based on his codependent relationship with his mother. While funny, most of what he says about male confidence and sexuality is rooted deeply in projection, insecurity, and a fear of vulnerability. It's kinda pathetic.
I agree the shit out of this

Also him trying to sound clever with stuff like "life is fair" Schtick

Is it stupid? Is it?

Also,

White virgins LOVE Patrice

Tee hee!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
To add to the Stanhope bashing....

I used to like the guy. He could deliver a pretty good joke, but I do think he's fried now. Call it burnout, or progressing, but it went from seeming like an extension of his personality to just an act. Not to mention he simps for Johnny Depp and name drops that druggy like crazy.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Ted Sheckler was one of the funniest parts of the show, and Jim does deserve credit for it (until we find out where he stole it from)

Opie is delusional with his career and place in radio history.

Vos and Bob Kelly were way overrated and would be on the same level as Tom Cotter had O&A not thought they were great.
None of Jim's characters were ever funny and the fact that he'd talk about them as if they were raal and separate people made me sick.