"Unhinged"

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Why am I seeing this word everywhere? 15 years ago it was a perfectly good word and part of a well balanced vocabulary but it's quickly becoming one of the most over used words, especially online. Now I cringe when I come across it (which is often)
Another is "wild"

another is "spiralling"

another is "grift"

All perfectly good words and having a balanced presence in the English vocabulary...but now you see Ekpepbe's and Pajeets use it on twitter for their engagement farming posts...wild

Antsballwasher

asshole
Why am I seeing this word everywhere? 15 years ago it was a perfectly good word and part of a well balanced vocabulary but it's quickly becoming one of the most over used words, especially online.

"tell me you're ___ without telling"

"Hate in your heart"

"Thats....that's "

"reeks of"

"incredibly"

"do it justice"

"do better"

"just so incredibly"

"As someone who___"

Faggots are all talking the same way and I swear to god either the NPC thing is real or it's dead internet theory with bots everywhere.
I can't take it anymore, it's wild how everyone uses the same trite, empty expressions.

Like how during covid all of a sudden "we're in this together /mask up/ do your part/stay home and save lives/ keep your distance, 6 feet please" became a part of everyone's IRL vocabulary after a 2 week blitz astroturf commericial/online ad campaign by the (((CDC))) in march 2020.

...not even just "lib" fags, even your generic gen x baseball coaches. everyone is chronically online all day.

Screenshot 2024-04-23 2.00.29 AM.png

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
"tell me you're ___ without telling"

"Hate in your heart"

"Thats....that's "

"reeks of"

"incredibly"

"do it justice"

"do better"

"just so incredibly"

"As someone who___"

Faggots are all talking the same way and I swear to god either the NPC thing is real or it's dead internet theory with bots everywhere.
I can't take it anymore, it's wild how everyone uses the same trite, empty expressions.

Like how during covid all of a sudden "we're in this together /mask up/ do your part/stay home and save lives/ keep your distance, 6 feet please" became a part of everyone's IRL vocabulary after a 2 week blitz astroturf commericial/online ad campaign by the (((CDC))) in march 2020.

...not even just "lib" fags, even your generic gen x baseball coaches. everyone is chronically online all day.

View attachment 194603
Long winded bore

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Pretty much everyone agrees you're the most boring poster on this site.
Now go walk across the hallway and rape your crippled mom in all her available holes, incel.
Man, you’re just one of those guys who really tells it like it is. A true contrarian if you will. Some would even call you an asshole for no good reason. You spend at least a portion of every day “owning” someone twenty years your junior. Let me a stab in the dark here. 1 ex wife, 1 reasonably successful son who doesn’t talk to you much, and a whore daughter who mostly just asks for money. No one in your family can stand your Joe Cumia like rants.