• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uncle Paul Weimer helps Reddit Rascal™️ w/ an expired warranty

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What kind of a place does he work at? I'm guessing automotive supplies?
Sounds like a Diesel engine component supplier. We have a Diesel turbine generator at work. I have to pay someone to come out once a year and make sure the turbine is set to move if needed or it voids the warranty. Fucking scam if you ask me. We’re not in a climate zone where there’s more days below freezing than above during winter. So I wouldn’t think the fuel gelling would be a massive problem. I could see these required visits somewhere like even Missouri or Arkansas. But we only get about 15 nights and 10 days below freezing here a winter.

G

Sounds like a Diesel engine component supplier. We have a Diesel turbine generator at work. I have to pay someone to come out once a year and make sure the turbine is set to move if needed or it voids the warranty. Fucking scam if you ask me. We’re not in a climate zone where there’s more days below freezing than above during winter. So I wouldn’t think the fuel gelling would be a massive problem. I could see these required visits somewhere like even Missouri or Arkansas. But we only get about 15 nights and 10 days below freezing here a winter.
Yeah he works at Horton's. They do cooling systems for trucking. I think they're based in Minnesota.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.hortonww.com/[/URL]

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Yeah he works at Horton's. They do cooling systems for trucking. I think they're based in Minnesota.
Horton Hears A Goo. 👶

Sick bastard.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Diesels perform because the heat of the engine causes compression, which is how the engine runs. I guess for a larger engine you need to dissipate some of that. Not too much of an expert on Diesels, I just understand the general mechanics of how one works. I own one, but my 17 year old son can tell you everything about the engine, and I couldn’t tell you dick. He’s going to be pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering starting this fall, and he’s really into Diesel engines for some odd reason. Lol.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Is he from Minnesota. He doesent have that distinctly warm and friendly Minnesota tone in his voice.
No he's from around NYC. Idk if he's actually from the city or LI or jersey though. I'd look it up but:

Screenshot_20220202-142148.png

Paul, wha happen?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Diesels perform because the heat of the engine causes compression, which is how the engine runs. I guess for a larger engine you need to dissipate some of that. Not too much of an expert on Diesels, I just understand the general mechanics of how one works. I own one, but my 17 year old son can tell you everything about the engine, and I couldn’t tell you dick. He’s going to be pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering starting this fall, and he’s really into Diesel engines for some odd reason. Lol.
What boudreaux-ass public school you went to, Cajun Boomia?

Did Patrick consult you about eclectics and warp drives?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
No he's from around NYC. Idk if he's actually from the city or LI or jersey though. I'd look it up but:

View attachment 22504

Paul, wha happen?
He’s obviously from the Vale of Garnath, my sweet summer child.
What boudreaux-ass public school you went to, Cajun Boomia?

Did Patrick consult you about eclectics and warp drives?
I was calling him boomia lite in my head. Cajun boomia is way fucking better. Bravo!