• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uncle Paul Weimer helps Reddit Rascal™️ w/ an expired warranty

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
He didn't deny being a pedophile which is too bad since that's been proven to be a successful legal defense in court:

1ONfrkw.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Did he instantly recognize the name Jon Snyder? Is that why he sounded so nervous?
He certainly did.

In all seriousness, I’d fire Paul immediately if I heard that. Until the end he had no reason to act like that other than recognizing a name that is hardly unique. He sounds like a blithering idiot. Also a pedophile.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
He certainly did.

In all seriousness, I’d fire Paul immediately if I heard that. Until the end he had no reason to act like that other than recognizing a name that is hardly unique. He sounds like a blithering idiot. Also a pedophile.
I thought Paul was crying on Twitter that his employer was making his job difficult so he would quit. Whatever happened to that.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Warranty claims would be from heavy truck parts houses.

Hey dis is Earl Douglas from Garski. Checking on that fan clutch that came apart and tore the radiator out of the customer's Pete.

Ya too busy blowin a three-year old to do warranty work?

*phone scam music*