Tuckums

Looks like our sweet tranny Ophelia is on the case.
Fire-Shot-Capture-011-Ophelia-on-Twitter-tango793-anne-stealthygeek-Tucker-Carlson-Patr-twitter-com.png

G

Funny how this Nazi spelled his wife's name correctly even though none of us can ever remember. How many of you still think its Nikki?
I thought the bit was that we spelled it with two Ks because it made him go "my wife's name is not Nikki, stlaker"

You flunked the stooge test AGAIN, slobfuck. If you're going to pretend to be one of us, you have to spell her name wrong.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
odd message to send himself...
I noticed he wrote “Our” (well, ours because he can’t write or communicate ideas properly) again. Not only is he trying to get attention by making it political (nobody here gives a shit about Tucker, he’s a cable news opinion host, same as Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow) but wants to make it seem like his “family” is under attack so people assume his kids are in trouble even though he only has 1 kid he signed away)

I really think this is all part of a plan to get someone to set up a go fund me for him (he won’t do it himself, needs a blue check with a larger following so it gets attention) and will lean heavy on his a “victim” for him using his important voice to speak out against Trump, Putin, and the evil Nazi republicans and that they are trying to kill him.

When he did that stalking podcast he never mentioned politics as why he was targeted, just not finding Norm funny and nothing about how he brags about getting into fights online with strangers. Now he will use Trump / Putin to gain sympathy which he thinks will lead to paying his lawsuit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It seems like pat is trying fill in that lawsuit checklist again. Create some fake evidence so that a lawyer will think that it meets a criteria that could push a suit forward. Wouldnt be surprised if he fakes more vandalism and texts soon.
He’s also making it political. The stalking podcast and previous lol suit made zero mention of Trump or him being a “political firebrand”

G

It was, I don't watch Tucker Carlson though, except some videos here and there, I'm hardly a fan. I just love how Rick screams white supremacist like that matters in any instance ever. Some fat midwestern sissy boy screaming racist about a preforming, right wing, pundit, is some sort oof kill shot?