Tuckums

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
Screenshot_20220313-132113_Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I don’t think Tucker has even been mentioned here as being our leader or one we respect. He’s the same as Don Lemon who does News opinion. Idiots like Pat think Tucker is some evil propaganda Nazi yet he is news opinion while they think nuts like Rachel Maddow aren’t doing the same thing. Piggy knows Norm, Mel, and Terry Clifford are the ones we follow and defend. He’s writing these to himself just like how he vandalized his own property

Oh, and Dennis Falcone and his hard drive of hits is also on our respect list. He doesn’t work blue and he’s all about good clean fun.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Remember when someone did a survey about peoples political views and a majority of the users were some kind of liberals?
I think this is the start of him trying to get someone to start a go fund me for his legal fees. He wants everyone to think this only happened to him because he was using his very important voice to speak out against the evil trump Nazi republicans on twitter. Of course 75-80% of twitter is anti-trump he wants his followers to believe he was the only person targeting and it’s politically related. He will keep making it politically in hopes some blue check wacko with a large following (like the ones who posted hhs 25 tweet thread crying about losing) organizes a go fund me because the “evil Nazi Tucker Carlson cyber stalkers” and trying to silence piggy’s voice and even trying to kill him and we need to give him money to pay for his lawsuit. Remember, his stupid followers actually believe were all bots being paid by Putin and Trump to attack Pat and call him fat.