• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump announcement of running in 2024

Forum Clout
I've always despised Trump and his faggoty "billionaire" routine, and I despised him long, long before his "political beliefs" became known. I just hate his face and the way he speaks. IMO, the lowest moment of his gassy presidency wasn't Jan 6th, or his embarrassing COVID nonsense, it was when he invited those "Bikers For Trump" faggots to the WH and posed with them, trying to make "tough guy" faces, like he was a badass and not an obese, wispy-haired queer. Anyone could easily kick the living shit out of the fruity old pansy.

Flavia's Cunt

Me gusta los negros
Forum Clout
Trump is unelectable. Had he conceded it would be a different story but he turned off enough centrists who supported him in 2016 with the “insurrection.” But he’s too big of a narcissist to admit defeat. If he wins the nomination he’d 100% lose against skeletor again.

DeSantis has potential but the problem is just like he didn’t concede in 2020, if Trump doesn’t get the nomination, he’ll just run as an independent and split the right wing vote in half.

Basically the GOP is screwed in 2024 no matter who they go with. Even though the chance is near zero, they’d still be better off running Trump over DeSantis and hope that he has a heart attack and dies before the election so they can quietly sneak DeSantis onto the ticket, avoiding a lot of bad press in the process.
Agree with everything here, except he's going to face of against Hillary again, not Biden

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
No, I genuinely think a man half the country made a personality trait of hating who got fewer votes than Hilldog and lost the House in his first term actually won 2020. That's seriously what happened.
No, my point was you actually think Cankles won in the first place. Basically your logic is he lost in 2020 and the election wasn't stolen because he lost in 2916 and the election was stolen. That's pretty drooling retardation.

Forum Clout
No, my point was you actually think Cankles won in the first place. Basically your logic is he lost in 2020 and the election wasn't stolen because he lost in 2916 and the election was stolen. That's pretty drooling retardation.
I'm talking about Sleepy Joe, you fucking mong. My logic is he lost in 2020 because he was a fucking retard who can't stop losing and humiliating his party. The election wasn't stolen because the only person he can get to back him up on it is a literal crackhead.