• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump announcement of running in 2024

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
If you’re still voting in any election you’re a stupid faggot. Keep voting red or blue and thinking it matters, this country is basically a train on a one way track that goes straight into gentile Dachau. They’re going to do all the shit to us that they lied about the Germans doing to them

Forum Clout
Nah, he really isn't. I made this thread for ribs and to talk shit, butt:

If it came to a Trump Vs. Desantis, Trump will win by a 1000 miles. Desantis has been busted having back office meetings with neocons, sorry to tell you, that isn't the "face" most people want.

Desantis has being anti COVID lockdowns as a plus, ok cool for FL voters. Most of the USA didn't get to be happy about that. Also, he was anti CRT, but he left the queer shit in the schools (i think it just has to be be taught at a higher grade).

THere really is no more "left or Right", its a uni party. has been for most of our lives, but it's really coming into focus now. Just look at the mid terms. no one on the GOP is lifting a finger, meaning they are in on it, or paid off, or both.

The only thing I see, in our life times, that will get a 1776 style movement is the "left" lowing the age of consent. I see that honestly happening with in the next 10 to 15 years in one of the west coast states.

Oh, but if Trump wins = lower gas nigga
Do you even talk to Republicans irl? A lot of "Trump guys" would easily pick Desantis if there was even a chance he'd do better than Donald. I don't understand people who actually bought into that "Trump cult" horseshit; if Donald has a 25% chance at winning and Desantis has 50, it's Ron over Don all day every day.

You think 90% of Americans give a flying fuck about who's based and who's Neocon? people vote (R) because they've always voted (R) because their dads voted (R) because their dads did too. The vast majority of the public just wants a guy who's not going to be a stammering bitch ala Jeb! and Marco, and Ron's the guy. Anyone who thinks that Trump is actually going to be able to cuck Desantis the way he did the 2016 roster is delusional. Brothaman couldn't even successfully land a knockout on Biden, for Christ sake.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Trump was the 1st time I voted since I was 18 (was 38 in 2020).

I get the always voting for (R). but I didn't give a shit about politics until Trump came into office. and yea, a lot of people are waking up to who is Neocon and who isn't. Iraq, Afgan... plus ever since 9/11, the world has been fucking shit. PEople with a IQ over 5 are really starting to pick up on there.

Trump has that "personality" to him that people want, plus he isn't scared to call people out. Yes, it sucks that he likes the jews, and that he became a COVID sales man.

Ron doesn't have that "personality" to him, and if he has to debate Trump on stage, on TV, it's going to come out really fucking fast. Why do you think Ron hasn't said anything back about Trumps attacks lately? One, they are true, and 2nd, anything he says he'll know Trump will make him look dumb and have to eat his words.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
also, the media (kikes) are trying to get Pence to fucking run... Okay. YOu honestly think people will vote for Pence just because he has a (R) on his name?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Also, did you watch the debates with Trump and Biden? THe media, to include Fox, always had Biden's side.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
trump-netanyahu-israel-trip-museum-speech-GettyImages-687199290.jpg

G

trump gets in, then what?

the next guy gets in and rolls it all back

as long as we have mail in voting, nothing will change
Enough with your nazi conspiracy denialism....

But it's pretty unbelievable how they kicked and screamed about Russia for years, commit obvious fraud on their own people, then label anyone with a question an "election denier"....next step is "terrorist"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I pray to Allah he runs again and loses again. I'm not gonna sit here and try to pretend I actually genuinely hate the motherfucker but I desperately want to see people "who aren't even fans of his or anything" get mad and sincerely (and tell me if they weren't) argue "You honestly believe he got fewer votes again?!"
You honestly believe he lost the first time?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
DeSantis is just as much a Jew lover as Trump. He's already on his knees gobbling that ZOG knob.

Flanked by Florida elected officials in Israel, Gov. Ron DeSantis on Wednesday ceremonially signed a measure that prohibits anti-Semitic speech in the state’s public schools and universities.

The legislation lays out examples of what would be considered anti-Semitism, including “making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations” about Jews or “the power of Jews as a collective,” such as “the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.”

The bill (HB 741) also defines anti-Semitism as “accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own nations.” The measure will also ban certain speech against the state of Israel on campuses, such as “applying a double standard to Israel by requiring behavior of Israel that is not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation, or focusing peace or human rights investigations only on Israel.”
Source: https://news.wjct.org/news/2019-05-30/in-israel-gov-desantis-signs-bill-to-curb-anti-semitism

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Today, Governor Ron DeSantis called on the State Board of Administration (SBA) to immediately place Ben & Jerry’s and Unilever on the Continued Examination Companies that Boycott Israel List and initiate the process to place both companies on the Scrutinized Companies that Boycott Israel List.
Source: https://www.flgov.com/2021/07/22/go...amination-companies-that-boycott-israel-list/

The Governor has also approved funding for Florida’s Jewish community, including $4 million in security funding for Florida’s Jewish Day Schools, $1.35 million for the Florida Holocaust Museum in St. Petersburg, $400,000 for the Holocaust Memorial in Miami Beach, $100,000 for the Holocaust Task Force and $250,000 for the Florida-Israel Business Accelerator. Another $1 million in recurring funds supports collaboration between Israel and Space Florida.

DeSantis has also used Florida’s “anti-BDS” law against companies like Ben & Jerry’s to stop buying shares of companies that take positions against Israel. In the Ben & Jerry’s case, the ice cream brand and its parent company initially announced they would no longer sell products in the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories at the end of 2022 before later reversing its position.
Source: https://floridapolitics.com/archive...er-demonstrations-in-north-and-south-florida/

There's a shit ton more but I don't want to belabor the point.