• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump announcement of running in 2024

Forum Clout
Late night writers are currently wasting hours crafting and debating the fine points of their perfect version of the "oh great, another lame reboot" joke everyone is already making online.

laughing-michael-che.gif

OMG he cant even keep himself from laughing at that one!

G

Why can't he just retire, golf and play with his Jewish grandbabies? Desantis is the face of the GOP now.

On the other hand, id love to see Patrick's meltdown if trump got elected again
I don't trust DeSantis because all the "pundits" pushing him so hard and he seems like a tryhard dork. Sending Venezuelens to Martha's Vineyard!!! TAKE THAT LIBTARDS!

Trump has at least made me laugh a few times and will tell people to fuck themselves. He also did clearly have the election stolen from him, but this country is so full of pussies he won't get in again just because suburban cunts are terrified of their own mentally ill shrieking daughters and rioting boongs.

These debates should be pretty funny.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout
I don't trust DeSantis because all the "pundits" pushing him so hard and he seems like a tryhard dork. Sending Venezuelens to Martha's Vineyard!!! TAKE THAT LIBTARDS!

Trump has at least made me laugh a few times and will tell people to fuck themselves. He also did clearly have the election stolen from him, but this country is so full of pussies he won't get in again just because suburban cunts are terrified of their own mentally ill shrieking daughters and rioting boongs.

These debates should be pretty funny.
I thought that was a pretty good but tobehonestwitcha :brothaman_md:

G

I thought that was a pretty good but tobehonestwitcha :brothaman_md:
It was fucking retarded...of course they just sent them into Dan Mullens apartment complex the next day and us regular working Joe's have to deal with them while the Martha's Vineyard snobs get to parade them around for a couple days and tell everyone how great and welcoming they are before they ship them off. It did nothing.

Using tax money to fly a bunch of border crosses on a private jet to a luxury vacation destination in the middle of the summer....OWNED!!!!!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
Desantis is the face of the GOP now.

Nah, he really isn't. I made this thread for ribs and to talk shit, butt:

If it came to a Trump Vs. Desantis, Trump will win by a 1000 miles. Desantis has been busted having back office meetings with neocons, sorry to tell you, that isn't the "face" most people want.

Desantis has being anti COVID lockdowns as a plus, ok cool for FL voters. Most of the USA didn't get to be happy about that. Also, he was anti CRT, but he left the queer shit in the schools (i think it just has to be be taught at a higher grade).

THere really is no more "left or Right", its a uni party. has been for most of our lives, but it's really coming into focus now. Just look at the mid terms. no one on the GOP is lifting a finger, meaning they are in on it, or paid off, or both.

The only thing I see, in our life times, that will get a 1776 style movement is the "left" lowing the age of consent. I see that honestly happening with in the next 10 to 15 years in one of the west coast states.

Oh, but if Trump wins = lower gas nigga

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
Trump is unelectable. Had he conceded it would be a different story but he turned off enough centrists who supported him in 2016 with the “insurrection.” But he’s too big of a narcissist to admit defeat. If he wins the nomination he’d 100% lose against skeletor again.

DeSantis has potential but the problem is just like he didn’t concede in 2020, if Trump doesn’t get the nomination, he’ll just run as an independent and split the right wing vote in half.

Basically the GOP is screwed in 2024 no matter who they go with. Even though the chance is near zero, they’d still be better off running Trump over DeSantis and hope that he has a heart attack and dies before the election so they can quietly sneak DeSantis onto the ticket, avoiding a lot of bad press in the process.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout
Trump is unelectable. Had he conceded it would be a different story but he turned off enough centrists who supported him in 2016 with the “insurrection.” But he’s too big of a narcissist to admit defeat. If he wins the nomination he’d 100% lose against skeletor again.

DeSantis has potential but the problem is just like he didn’t concede in 2020, if Trump doesn’t get the nomination, he’ll just run as an independent and split the right wing vote in half.

Basically the GOP is screwed in 2024 no matter who they go with. Even though the chance is near zero, they’d still be better off running Trump over DeSantis and hope that he has a heart attack and dies before the election.
Smart nazi's wouldn't vote Trump.