• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

True Detective season four

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Let's not forget the showrunner getting MeToo'd.

Guys read this story.

This stupid bitch is complaining that she was hired to be a stripper dancing at a strip club and that it required her to be topless. I actually felt sorry for the production after reading this story. The worst thing Cary said was "OK, we'll get back to you" and then hired some other girl who never acted before. Women are RETARDED.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Guys read this story.

This stupid bitch is complaining that she was hired to be a stripper dancing at a strip club and that it required her to be topless. I actually felt sorry for the production after reading this story. The worst thing Cary said was "OK, we'll get back to you" and then hired some other girl who never acted before. Women are RETARDED.
You believe that gook horseshit? This degenerate chink was harassing women pretty much his entire career. Are you one of those incel fag apologists who sides with the rapists and school shooters because "women were mean to us"?

"All women reject my advances.....so I guess I will support them getting assaulted and harassed from now on". - Every incel loser

G

You believe that gook horseshit? This degenerate chink was harassing women pretty much his entire career. Are you one of those incel fag apologists who sides with the rapists and school shooters because "women were mean to us"?

"All women reject my advances.....so I guess I will support them getting assaulted and harassed from now on". - Every incel loser

Ok, Mr. Linger, I'm just going to give you a little something to help you relax...

3582964e91d386448707b7ce9ce7026e.jpg

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout

I try to judge on a case by case basis. That "chink" may be a degenerate but to complain about showing your tits while cast as a stripper STRIPPING at a strip club is retarded.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I just looked and one of the women is a nigger. Definitely skipping this even though Jodi Foster is a good actress choice and they should have just made it about her.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I have an idea, instead of True Detective how about we make Jew Detective! Hahahahaha. "Oy vey! I have to stop the Yellow King Solomon! But its the shabbos! Whatever will I doooooo?" Naw, I'm just kidding. Some of my best friends are Jews, it's all in jest.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I have an idea, instead of True Detective how about we make Jew Detective! Hahahahaha. "Oy vey! I have to stop the Yellow King Solomon! But its the shabbos! Whatever will I doooooo?" Naw, I'm just kidding. Some of my best friends are Jews, it's all in jest.
Jew Detective: oy vey, it was us again!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout

I try to judge on a case by case basis. That "chink" may be a degenerate but to complain about showing your tits while cast as a stripper STRIPPING at a strip club is retarded.

It goes even deeper...

G

It goes even deeper...

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/director-cary-fukunaga-accused-of-grooming-on-sets-he-needs-to-be-stopped/[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.thecut.com/2022/06/allegations-against-director-cary-fukunaga.html[/URL]
He got fired for something because he wouldn't stop playing PlayStation in his trailer or something. Weird fuckin nip.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Season 2 was good. Like op said, I can't remember much about season 3 except the black guy had alzheimers, so maybe it's fitting. Remember thinking Dorff was good in it too. Some kid went missing. Vague tie-in to season 1. That's it.
The injun going ape shit was pretty good

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
"Kali Reis" is apparently a boxer, as well as an actress. She's a Red Indian and supports some charity for murdered and missing native American women and girls. Pretty good bet what the plot will be.
If the plot twist is realistic it'll turn out their fathers kill them to shut them up about raping them or they just get hammered and wander off into the woods with no shoes on.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He got fired for something because he wouldn't stop playing PlayStation in his trailer or something. Weird fuckin nip.
They fire you for stuff like "laziness" to avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit. So if you have a guy who is sexually harassing women over and over and you want him gone from your business. If you fire him for sexual harassment you basically admit you had an unsafe work environment and now the women sue you and him. But if you fire him for showing up late you can tell the courts "yeah his whole sexual predator thing was not work related".

G

They fire you for stuff like "laziness" to avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit. So if you have a guy who is sexually harassing women over and over and you want him gone from your business. If you fire him for sexual harassment you basically admit you had an unsafe work environment and now the women sue you and him. But if you fire him for showing up late you can tell the courts "yeah his whole sexual predator thing was not work related".
I'd fire him for being Japanese