TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

LiberalPussy

IMG_2449.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I really hope you made that up as a way to convey how bad things are. I really do. This is one of the few times I actually hope someone IS exaggerating. Because if that anecdote is true I'm going to feel really bad
I wish I was kidding, but it's true. I'd take a picture of his sweet-boy pigtails but I don't want to risk doxing myself. Some fat Indian might pinpoint my location from the school in the background.

I know, man. I never wanted them to go in the first place, but my wife and I just can't do the homeschool thing... Best we do is send them to public school and warn them about that kind of shit.
Unfortunately, if they were homeschooled, they wouldnt properly be able to hate these degenerates. You have to expose them to it so they can reject it in person.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I know, man. I never wanted them to go in the first place, but my wife and I just can't do the homeschool thing... Best we do is send them to public school and warn them about that kind of shit.
I wonder if society will go back to the 18th-century model of education where you can just make a living tutoring kids privately in all subjects, and make a living. Uncle Floyd, if you paid me enough, your kids would learn Latin, French, German, History, Classics, Rhetoric, Math, etc.

On lunch breaks/recess you and I could Pat post.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Don't have a kid so rightfully ignore but anytime my nephew hits out with gay/retarded shit, i tell him he's being gay. School is what it is, set the nigger straight lest he makes an account here. :image_9247:

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
"This is the kind of operation you would mount against an abusive husband."

Leaving isn't something AGAINST you, but it's very telling that this guy interprets them acting in their own defense, as something AGAINST him.

Also, what does it say about your choices if your wife and family react to them the same as they would if you acted in a way that you agree IS abusive?

"I would have helped her moved out if she had asked." Oh would ya have! An agreeable tranny who would have calmly accepted her decision and wouldn't have lost his shit? This guy is deluding himself in more ways than one, if you know what I mean

Last edited:
G

In all seriousness, these redditposts are so blackpilling. It's amazing what jews have done to men via our sex drives, to women via their emotions and desire to follow the herd, and to niggers via their stupidity, innate jealousy, laziness, and resentment.
Did Hitler sit in his art school and mope about ze Jews? NO! He marched out there, annexed half of Europe and ultimately shot himself in the head because he was a failure. You just need to set your sights higher.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
"A failure is when you throw off jewish banking, jewish media, and jewish government, remove societal cancer, end unemployment, and successfully pull off what was called an "Economic Miracle" such that Time Magazine calls you Man Of The Year, but then it takes the combined forces of the US, USSR, and most of Western Europe to take you out and restore jewish power and control."
Sure thing, faggot.

I've noticed that you get really upset that I am pro White. You also get upset that I am anti-jewish. I don't know why the obvious didn't occur to me sooner: you're not just a seething faggot, you're a seething faggot without your foreskin.

Last edited: