• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout

7dfaeaf1c6515b90dccdb3a8d869337e.jpg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
"See I'm really tolerant and not racist and homophobic but since I didn't question things the TV told me until I could see the evil right in front of my eyes I don't know how to handle it.

Also, I don't see color and when BLM comes for the real racists I will support them."

The time to stop this bullshit was when your son was 4, retard. Now because his father was weak and spinless, your son is going to cut off his dick in a few years and commit suicide by 25.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
"See I'm really tolerant and not racist and homophobic but since I didn't question things the TV told me until I could see the evil right in front of my eyes I don't know how to handle it.

Also, I don't see color and when BLM comes for the real racists I will support them."

The time to stop this bullshit was when your son was 4, retard. Now because his father was weak and spinless, your son is going to cut off his dick in a few years and commit suicide by 25.
If your wife doesn’t fear your opinion, you aren’t being a husband properly.