• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211116-182151_Brave.jpg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

If that literal faggot said that Kykes should be gassed he would not have a job, let alone a job at a University

But we as a society need to debate the subtle nuances of kid fuckers in a 236 page think piece that costs 27 dollars

I applaud this dudes audacity, the hard cover sells for 60 dollars, fantastic

G

We all know what they want but what solution are they proposing? Are they trying to make KP legal?
They are probably trying to imply that these people have a brain defect and can't control their attraction. If this is true, any one of them who offends should be put down immediately. You don't normalize the desire to fuck kids. They will just keep trying to lower consent laws and create loopholes. These people are PREDATORS. Fuck is wrong with these fags.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
fucking Based Tranny
Dayum, dass a good Tranny!

My argument since I came out as gay at 18 years old in an *extremely* conservative area is “one reason people l love don’t tolerate gay people is because only the worst ones get attention. I’ll show you that you can be a man who plows ass and still be a successful, non-creepy weirdo”

I hope I succeeded.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
My argument since I came out as gay at 18 years old in an *extremely* conservative area is “one reason people l love don’t tolerate gay people is because only the worst ones get attention. I’ll show you that you can be a man who plows ass and still be a successful, non-creepy weirdo”

I hope I succeeded.
image4061139x.jpg

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Dayum, dass a good Tranny!

I hope I succeeded.
Successful and non-creepy, absolutely, but being on this forum under the assumed identity of a dusty old crone who shacked up with Bovine Joe, I think the "weirdo" ship has sailed.
I kid, sweetie, love ya, missed ya.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
They are probably trying to imply that these people have a brain defect and can't control their attraction. If this is true, any one of them who offends should be put down immediately. You don't normalize the desire to fuck kids. They will just keep trying to lower consent laws and create loopholes. These people are PREDATORS. Fuck is wrong with these fags.
They should do what pedophiles have done before - co-host a regionally successful terrestrial radio show for a number of years until their unbridled racism gets the better of them and costs them everything.