• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson VS Rogen - March Fagness Semi-final

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I used to think he was funny back in the day too and then I saw him rant about how trannies are absolutely men and women born in the wrong bodies in the sort of manner you’d reserve for someone who aggressively insisted the moon is made of cheese or claimed the Foo Fighters are the greatest band of all time.

Not only does John not accept even a shred of doubt nor disagreement over the whole trans thing he absolutely thinks you’re a brainless fucking imbecile for not accepting it with 100% certainty. I’ve never given him the time of day since.
That’s why I can’t stand him, he believes if he’s says what’s put in front of him with his smug accent and yelling every now and then it means he’s 100% right about whatever he says and you can’t question him. I can’t believe people think his show is funny, it’s just him bitching about things. Then again that fits with people who watch it, just bitch all day about things they don’t fully understand like it will change anything.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I honestly don’t think i can vote for Pat over Rogen in good faith. I loathe Pat with every bone in my body, but in the end he’s just a fat unemployed faggot from Milwaukee tweeting into the void. Rogen actually has a platform and clearly relishes in spreading his anti white jewish bullshit.
Voted for Pat anyways, teehee.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Is this a boomer bit? It's been like 3 years since the reddit bans.... Cookies+ip address... *smokes cigarette* jeeesus christ...
I still have no idea how to get rid of those cookies. I recently tried to post in my area's reddit page about a dog that looked lost and it got sent to the sub's purgatory. I messaged the mod about it and they were like, "Huh, the reddit admins banned you." 😸

G

I'm routing for fatrick beating colbert in the finals. However, if he loses the silverlining to this competition is that it exposed rick to more people. The virus is spreading.
Screenshot_20220316-130324_Chrome.jpg