• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson VS Rogen - March Fagness Semi-final

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
John Oliver should beat Colbert. Both giant faggots but, liberals pretty much get all of their talking points and humor from Oliver. The NPC mindset they have is staggering when you notice it. They even try to mimic his condescending tone. They think because he has an accent he’s smarter than them. He’s just an ultimate faggot.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
John Oliver should beat Colbert. Both giant faggots but, liberals pretty much get all of their talking points and humor from Oliver. The NPC mindset they have is staggering when you notice it. They even try to mimic his condescending tone. They think because he has an accent he’s smarter than them. He’s just an ultimate faggot.
It’s the same reason those types think Trevor Noah is “brilliant” yet he’s just a smug unfunny cunt reading whatever is put in front of him in a condescending accent. The Daily Show ratings have been in the toilet since he took over from Jon Stewart

G

It’s the same reason those types think Trevor Noah is “brilliant” yet he’s just a smug unfunny cunt reading whatever is put in front of him in a condescending accent. The Daily Show ratings have been in the toilet since he took over from Jon Stewart
That arrogant nigger Trevor Noah is a perfect example of why apartheid should've never ended.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I’ve yet to see a Trevor Noah clip that was funny. Just applause breaks or things that seem like jokes but someone in the room said “That’s too offensive we have to tone it down”. Then it turns into a weird statement/joke that doesn’t really make sense for adult oriented humor. At least with John Stewart you can find clips of when the daily show was actually funny. He’s still occasionally funny himself. This faggot will never have that legacy ever.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That arrogant nigger Trevor Noah is a perfect example of why apartheid should've never ended.
It also shows NOBODY wanted to follow Jon Stewart. Noah was virtually unknown because anyone established knew it was a bad idea to take that job. I think Trevor is hosting the Grammys this year so I can’t wait to hear the show has record low ratings.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I don't know why but I watched the Seth Rogen episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and was quite pleased to see that Seinfeld clearly doesn't like him. They were both uncomfortable in each other's company and Rogen wasn't close to funny even once. Compare how Seinfeld got on with him with how he interacts in the episodes with Colin or even Gervais. Night and day.
He's a comedy actor, which makes him worthless. Seinfeld only respects comedians

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’ve yet to see a Trevor Noah clip that was funny. Just applause breaks or things that seem like jokes but someone in the room said “That’s too offensive we have to tone it down”. Then it turns into a weird statement/joke that doesn’t really make sense for adult oriented humor. At least with John Stewart you can find clips of when the daily show was actually funny. He’s still occasionally funny himself. This faggot will never have that legacy ever.
Same here, he’s never been funny and his daily show shit is awful yet they have a team of writers yet all they can come up with his “durrr republicans are dumb durrrr trump bad white people bad” but since it’s said in an accent smug idiots think it’s “smart” humor. What’s scary is some people get all their news from it when really they are just getting an opinion they agree with it disguised as news.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Same here, he’s never been funny and his daily show shit is awful yet they have a team of writers yet all they can come up with his “durrr republicans are dumb durrrr trump bad white people bad” but since it’s said in an accent smug idiots think it’s “smart” humor. What’s scary is some people get all their news from it when really they are just getting an opinion they agree with it disguised as news.
To be fair to the liberal retards, the right does it too. Hannity, Tucker (who’s actually pretty funny), gutfeld (who used to be funny), Limbaugh (rip). They consume themselves with faux political talk so they don’t have to think. An expert told them, and gave them their talking points. Why think about ethics, practicality, morality or anything when a guy who gets paid to talk about it has it wrapped up nicely in a bow for you. You get all of the benefits of feeling smarter and better without any of the work. The reality is the majority of Americans know next to nothing about politics. The average communist is more well thought out and a better person than they are. Which is truly sad to say.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
John Oliver and a friend used to do a podcast for Rupert Murdoch's The Times that was genuinely funny, because they didn't take sides.

They took that attitude that all politicians were reprehensible and should be made fun of. They'd each write pieces on the news during the week, and then get together and read them out with the sole purpose of trying to make each other laugh, preferably with a dick joke. No crowds, no pandering; just laughing because Hugo Chavez had claimed that George W. Bush smelled like the fires of Hell, or Silvio Berlusconi had offered to attend court one morning a week to deal with his 100+ lawsuits, or arguing over which Australian Prime Minister had fondled the Queen (they were both right).

I don't know where that John Oliver went, but he was really funny.
I used to think he was funny back in the day too and then I saw him rant about how trannies are absolutely men and women born in the wrong bodies in the sort of manner you’d reserve for someone who aggressively insisted the moon is made of cheese or claimed the Foo Fighters are the greatest band of all time.

Not only does John not accept even a shred of doubt nor disagreement over the whole trans thing he absolutely thinks you’re a brainless fucking imbecile for not accepting it with 100% certainty. I’ve never given him the time of day since.