• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tomlinson VS Rogen - March Fagness Semi-final

G

This is a difficult one

1647414239696.jpeg

1647414293862.jpeg

G

I don't know why but I watched the Seth Rogen episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and was quite pleased to see that Seinfeld clearly doesn't like him. They were both uncomfortable in each other's company and Rogen wasn't close to funny even once. Compare how Seinfeld got on with him with how he interacts in the episodes with Colin or even Gervais. Night and day.

Forum Clout
I don't know why but I watched the Seth Rogen episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee and was quite pleased to see that Seinfeld clearly doesn't like him. They were both uncomfortable in each other's company and Rogen wasn't close to funny even once. Compare how Seinfeld got on with him with how he interacts in the episodes with Colin or even Gervais. Night and day.
I wonder when he's gonna have Vos on?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
How is John Oliver losing to Colbert? Both are extreme faggots but at least Colbert used to be funny. Can't say the same about that other faggot.
John Oliver and a friend used to do a podcast for Rupert Murdoch's The Times that was genuinely funny, because they didn't take sides.

They took that attitude that all politicians were reprehensible and should be made fun of. They'd each write pieces on the news during the week, and then get together and read them out with the sole purpose of trying to make each other laugh, preferably with a dick joke. No crowds, no pandering; just laughing because Hugo Chavez had claimed that George W. Bush smelled like the fires of Hell, or Silvio Berlusconi had offered to attend court one morning a week to deal with his 100+ lawsuits, or arguing over which Australian Prime Minister had fondled the Queen (they were both right).

I don't know where that John Oliver went, but he was really funny.