• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today's soup is white bean chicken chili. (I am tired of looking at the crackers in every nasty picture.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
That looks like it came out of a fat birds arse(Big Nikki anyone?) when she's thinking she's gotten lucky with a melaninated gentleman... but Samuel, Obengway, Moses and Thabo have other plans... After the weekend is done she shites that into a council house toilet... To my American friends... Coiuncil house =projects.
FAHKIN WOGS, MAN! BASTARD WOGS.

G

Going into a shitty bar for shitty SOUP? What the fuck? Is the soup kitchen closed today, so they're trying to pick up that lucrative "homeless drunkard" market? Via Facebook?

I am seriously confused by everything about this post.
You raise a good point. I’m not above having some shitty bar food from time to time but I’m almost 100% sure I’ve never sat at a bar and ordered soup before.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Where do you live that they don’t have sushi?
MV5BMTMyMzc1OTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUzNTIwNA@@._V1_.jpg