• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today's soup is white bean chicken chili. (I am tired of looking at the crackers in every nasty picture.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

"House recipe" is Sysco's brand of crackers. Nice massproduced cheap restaurant food, stupid. Enjoy the wholesale soup you'll only get at Hooligans (and a hundred other restaurants in Milwaukee).

G

Yesterday @Slackjawed Cow told me what those crackers are about and now I'm smarter so thank you but why are they on the same plate as the stupid disgusting soup?
Even poorest cafeterias here have different plate for cutlery and bread etc.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
Going into a shitty bar for shitty SOUP? What the fuck? Is the soup kitchen closed today, so they're trying to pick up that lucrative "homeless drunkard" market? Via Facebook?

I am seriously confused by everything about this post.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

"House recipe" is Sysco's brand of crackers. Nice massproduced cheap restaurant food, stupid. Enjoy the wholesale soup you'll only get at Hooligans (and a hundred other restaurants in Milwaukee).
Can't even provide saltines. If they gave me that, I would crush them up and leave them so they can't give them to another customer

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Going into a shitty bar for shitty SOUP? What the fuck? Is the soup kitchen closed today, so they're trying to pick up that lucrative "homeless drunkard" market? Via Facebook?

I am seriously confused by everything about this post.
Fatrick thinks its cool to go to his generic, awful, cheap shitty pub every day and brag about his meal. He gets to bloat himself more and eat frozen, cheap, generic crap and pretend he's special because in his mind cheap crap bar food means we are all jealous of him in the bar

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
i wish i could get sushi around here i would eat it from anywhere to be honest with you.
At least person of Japanese descent MM Schill-chan has given you permission to enjoy sushi.

I give-ah you much honor, western woman.

FKHpxMLUcAEb4dP

Guinness525

Whispers of Greatness
Forum Clout
It’s like the complimentary food at a hotel off the Long Island Expressway. Right next to the waffle maker.

Rancid food, tacky people, and Patrick fucking Tomlinson. Burn it again and for God’s sake, do it right this time.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
Is there a medical term for that Dr Steve. Also who do you think has a healthier prostate, Pat Duffy or @CarolMaxheinie?

I just told ya it's diarrhea vomit. And I'm Dr. Carlisi--Dr. Steve is that other guy who cares for the dying, and he's a saint.

As to your other question, with a name like MaxHeinie, it's gotta be good!

If you have any other questions, I'll be hosting an AMA later this evening.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We're actually improving their business. Next suggestion, try some fucking garnish. A bit of chopped parsley goes a long way
They made sure to put it under the light (so it doesn’t look flat / grey) and even made sure the crackers were facing label up after we gave them shit. I hope this means Hooligans staff are lurkers and soon to be posters so we can hear stories about the fat man and his stupid laptop.