• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today's soup is corn chowder. When you eat it you'll say, yum yum.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Y
"When you eat it, you'll say yum yum"

Retarded
Oh you wish you could eat a bowl of this slop ,you banchode stinking human rat... Best meal you ever had in your miserable life! Your mother's (well your sister too probably) milk was no doubt posined by lead and arsenic because India is a giant rubbish dump for the world and sour with beedie smoke, then onto fucking cheap oily rice and whatever rat meat you could get in the slums... This is gourmet to you. Respect your superiors and log off, go back to your shack and think about where you can tie the rope to... One less silmy Indian.

Oh however will the world cope??! 😂

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I bet... I really do... Knowing kitchen and serving staff.. And being a temp manager for a restaurant once... There's no fucking way... With his attitude and entitlement...how he expects everyone to bow down to him... How he would use Hooligans as a service....i bet when a new waitress or something comes along he is the kind of scumbag to be like 'Don't you know me? I'm a regular?'
I KNOW that Fatrick has ingested semen, (not the semen he ingest by kissing Nikki after Jamal and Darnall are over when he is 'at Hooligans creating a universe) and pubes and spit and snot and perhaps, if they are particularly annoyed... Piss and shit....
I mean especially when the pig guzzles down wet and sloppy food.... Think about it guys and girls... Especially those who worked in the food industry... Imagine him in there with that fey voice telling you.

'take that back, I did NOT order jalapeños.. Didn't you hear me? I have been coming here for years...you must learn and work quickly to stay here ok? Good good.! Now go do your job better. Go get for what I asked.. Go on'...

Tell me that's not Fatrick... Of course he has gotten 'garnish'

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I bet... I really do... Knowing kitchen and serving staff.. And being a temp manager for a restaurant once... There's no fucking way... With his attitude and entitlement...how he expects everyone to bow down to him... How he would use Hooligans as a service....i bet when a new waitress or something comes along he is the kind of scumbag to be like 'Don't you know me? I'm a regular?'
I KNOW that Fatrick has ingested semen, (not the semen he ingest by kissing Nikki after Jamal and Darnall are over when he is 'at Hooligans creating a universe) and pubes and spit and snot and perhaps, if they are particularly annoyed... Piss and shit....
I mean especially when the pig guzzles down wet and sloppy food.... Think about it guys and girls... Especially those who worked in the food industry... Imagine him in there with that fey voice telling you.

'take that back, I did NOT order jalapeños.. Didn't you hear me? I have been coming here for years...you must learn and work quickly to stay here ok? Good good.! Now go do your job better. Go get for what I asked.. Go on'...

Tell me that's not Fatrick... Of course he has gotten 'garnish'
:image_9247_lg:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
What’s so super about the Hooligans “Super”bar anyway? Place looks like a low rent Boars Nest with unattractive women working at it.

Also the name Hooligans, makes me think a bunch of Brit’s who fight over the footy hang out there. Instead it’s a bunch of soft faggots who write shitty sci fi or who buy drinks for someone who writes shitty sci fi. Also the one barhag who answers the phone on every call that’s been posted here sounds like a ditch pig who’s popped out a litter of half schwoogies.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Y

Oh you wish you could eat a bowl of this slop ,you banchode stinking human rat... Best meal you ever had in your miserable life! Your mother's (well your sister too probably) milk was no doubt posined by lead and arsenic because India is a giant rubbish dump for the world and sour with beedie smoke, then onto fucking cheap oily rice and whatever rat meat you could get in the slums... This is gourmet to you. Respect your superiors and log off, go back to your shack and think about where you can tie the rope to... One less silmy Indian.

Oh however will the world cope??! 😂
I like you since you’re like Joe, so I’ll give you a heads up. Notice the “.”. Everybody gets one. I’m gonna continue to let you unintentionally Joe post from now on. I’ve found it fascinating for the past few weeks or whenever the fuck you first joined.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Forced to hold a mans pocket and dye his lips red with koolaid powder

BsDMQkQIYAAIdW7.jpg
Fags in the jail I was in would use m&m shells for makeup. I was in a Pod of 64 and there were 15 legit fags and another 5-10 on the lowdown. And pretty much every pod had the same demographics.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
I like you since you’re like Joe, so I’ll give you a heads up. Notice the “.”. Everybody gets one. I’m gonna continue to let you unintentionally Joe post from now on. I’ve found it fascinating for the past few weeks or whenever the fuck you first joined.

I must be getting crankier in my old age. I put that retard on Ignore when I ran across his second wall-of-drivel.