• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Today's soup is corn chowder. When you eat it you'll say, yum yum.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They can teach him a trade in jail. Cooking.
There is no way pat would survive in general population. He would be in PC by the second day. Would you mind giving us your scenario of how his first few days in jail would play out? I know in the SW its a bit different behind bars than in milwaukee but Id like to hear how these soft babys first days play out.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
10032414635063_a_xyaiqhktbesvhfju.jpg

yum!

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
There is no way pat would survive in general population. He would be in PC by the second day. Would you mind giving us your scenario of how his first few days in jail would play out? I know in the SW its a bit different behind bars than in milwaukee but Id like to hear how these soft babys first days play out.
He'd have his shoes taken within 5 minutes and sucking a dick within 6.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Last year I was in Donbass and Kharkiv and visited some weird cafeterias and whatnot but never was I served food with biscuits in plastic wrappers or whatever.
What a fucking shithole that place is.
Its pretty common in the US for soups to come with these. People usually crumble them into the soup.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
So was the damage on the off-brand soup can this came from just an odd-looking dent, or botulism?