• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tiny Tim update!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1697034741904.png

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
He’s such an unoriginal “creative.”

A Christmas Carol meets Pride and Prejudice and Zombies meets Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter meets League of Extraordinary Gentlemen meets Guy Ritchie Sherlock movies meets Peaky Blinders.

The cherries on top are teenaged girl snark with shoehorned modern pop culture references and political jabs.

VizioDash

Forum Clout
I’m genuinely curious how 22 months (more like 3.5 years) stacks up against how long some masterpieces in film and writing have taken. It seems like an awfully long time for something that won’t immedietly net him 6 figures
I can't comment on the quality of them, but Stephen King has published four novels and three short stories since Patrick first tweeted about his book idea. He's a nearly 80 year old man.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Some books that took ~2 or 2.5 years to write. Will Abbott and Costello Meet Tiny Tim live up to them?

The Hobbit - 2yrs
The Golden Compass - 2yrs
The Great Gatsby 2.5yrs
To Kill a Mockingbird 2.5yrs
David Copperfield - 19 months (Dickens, writing something original you hack)

Wizard of Oz, Frankenstein, Jungle Book all took about a year to 18mo.

And the person Patrick is plagiarizing WROTE A CHRISTMAS CAROL IN 6 WEEKS. And Great Expectations in 8 months.

This is what real authors making classics look like. I also don't recall Dickens or Baum or Tolkien spending large sums of their time and money in court trying to silence critics and calling them terrorists and cult members all day in the public square of their day.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I can't comment on the quality of them, but Stephen King has published four novels and three short stories since Patrick first tweeted about his book idea. He's a nearly 80 year old man.

Fuck, JDA and EVS his arch enemies have both published multiple books and comics and also run podcasts and YouTube channels while also engaging in political tomfoolery on X. Patrick just sucks and is lazy.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Some books that took ~2 or 2.5 years to write. Will Abbott and Costello Meet Tiny Tim live up to them?

The Hobbit - 2yrs
The Golden Compass - 2yrs
The Great Gatsby 2.5yrs
To Kill a Mockingbird 2.5yrs
David Copperfield - 19 months (Dickens, writing something original you hack)

Wizard of Oz, Frankenstein, Jungle Book all took about a year to 18mo.

And the person Patrick is plagiarizing WROTE A CHRISTMAS CAROL IN 6 WEEKS. And Great Expectations in 8 months.

This is what real authors making classics look like. I also don't recall Dickens or Baum or Tolkien spending large sums of their time and money in court trying to silence critics and calling them terrorists and cult members all day in the public square of their day.
In Pat's defense, those authors didn't have Twitter, atalkers, and Milwaukee sports to distract them from writing. How can a composer of the written word, a craftsman of literature, a genius of the page, be expected to focus on his/her/xer art in the 21st Century?!

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
In Pat's defense, those authors didn't have Twitter, atalkers, and Milwaukee sports to distract them from writing. How can a composer of the written word, a craftsman of literature, a genius of the page, be expected to focus on his/her/xer art in the 21st Century?

Don't forget how he really makes his money
1000003822.jpg

1000003827.jpg

1000003825.jpg

Also, if you want a good chuckle, going through the search "I get paid" on his Twitter is a great tour through his inflated sense of importance and ego

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout