• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tim Dillon is a profoundly unlikeable faggot

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout
As others have said here, he used to be funny when he just started doing his podcast and appearing on others show. But once he started to get big all the fame went to his head and he developed a huge ego which was the exact thing he used to rail against. Now the whole bit of his podcast is him doing these ironic rants and joke for an hour without a punchline and trying to get in with the social media/influencer scene for the clout. He's just a wanna be Joe Rogan at this point. He's a sellout and a faggot.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1662100776474.png
1662100791127.png

Memba in The Devil's Advocate how the demon ladies' faces would turn evil momentarily? I memba. That's what these faces remind me of.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Edit: Speaking of, what the fawk do you guys listen to anymore?? There isnt shit out there

I’m all in with da Redbar. I’ve enjoyed his comeback, imo he’s much better when he’s playing up his miserable character and just shitting on comedians & youtubers. I was never fond of his prank era.

Other than that, old R&F is always great. Especially the Billy Staples era.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Edit: Speaking of, what the fawk do you guys listen to anymore?? There isnt shit out there
Michael Malice, Tom Woods. Their episodes together on each other’s shows over the years are pretty great, too.

The person who said Ethan Ralph’s show is worth listening to is trolling you all.

G

I thought it was cool when he had Nick Bryant and Whitney Webb on. Not funny episodes but interesting that a comedian would cover those kinds of topics. The man himself I don't really care about. I just can't really give a shit what anyone part of the Rogan pantomime playpen has to say about anything.