• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tim Dillon is a profoundly unlikeable faggot

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is my review for Talking Fish.
FUCK YOU, FEZNOR. We're supposed to be the two best pals the world has ever seen and you're coming at me like Martin fucking Landau. You can criticize my podcast when YOU bring something to the table. When YOU contribute.

I never liked you anyways. Good photoshops and flair though.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I havent listened to podcasts in a while because everything blows but his was one of the last few i could stand to listen to, but i eventually kinda got tired of his schtick. I feel like he was more entertaining when be wasnt as big. He also exaggerates his voice a lot which can get pretty annoying. Apprently makes a bunch of money on patreon though?

Edit: Speaking of, what the fawk do you guys listen to anymore?? There isnt shit out there
The last thing that's kinda funny is Andrew Santino and Bobby, but Bobby is just a tragic disaster, I mean he's always been but it's kind of not funny anymore. So the Twink ginger carries the show

G

I havent listened to podcasts in a while because everything blows but his was one of the last few i could stand to listen to, but i eventually kinda got tired of his schtick. I feel like he was more entertaining when be wasnt as big. He also exaggerates his voice a lot which can get pretty annoying. Apprently makes a bunch of money on patreon though?

Edit: Speaking of, what the fawk do you guys listen to anymore?? There isnt shit out there
Old opie and anthony clips, josiah tapes, strictly stslking..stalking...

Forum Clout
There was a small window where it seemed like he might be a worthwhile subversive voice, but it's abundantly clear now that he's always been much more interested in fleecing the social media industry for as much money as possible than he is saying or doing funny things.

Such is stand up comedy, I suppose.