• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Three best films of the last 30 years

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Naked Lunch
Fallen Angels
Prospero's Books

5j7ly4.jpg

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I
I am a huge mark for the late 80's Arnold films, guilty pleasure I guess and the Running Man is my favorite. Predator, Terminator, Platoon, all my favorites as Richard Christie would say. The book is way better tho drastically different. Worth a read.
T definitely doesn't hold up but a fun nostalgic trip.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Pulp Fiction
Seven
SAW

I picked SAW because of what a runaway success it was despite its shoestring budget and how every studio immediately tried to make their own version once they saw how successful it was. It also spawned eight sequels which I highly recommend to anyone who loves retarded movies and hammy performances. The first two movies and Spiral are genuinely good. But from 3-7 they get progressively more and more retarded, even by horror movie standards. The timelines and Jigsaw protege subplots get so convoluted and contradictory that its almost like the writers are mocking you for even watching it. Can't recommend the saw sequels enough to people who like bad movies.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
These lists are ridiculous because you change your mind as you get older. However these ones I still like just as much as when I first saw them, and I will happily watch them over and over. Couldn't say if they're the "best" though.

Lord of the Rings - as one movie
Kill Bill
The Grand Budapest Hotel

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You motherfuckers are gonna torch me for this list. I'm going by rewatchability alone - I'm almost 53, know more than dick about cinema.

30 years only, huh... Ok then, commence your pitchforks:

- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

- Jackie Brown

- Logan

I like prime Shane Black, Pam Grier is STILL a goddess, and Logan is as anti-capeshit and fatalistic as you're bound to get in a movie with a guy who has super powers.

And no offense, fellas, Goodfellas is a very good movie, but I'd swear Scorsese was following you around with a gun behind your head with how often most of you fellate it.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
You motherfuckers are gonna torch me for this list. I'm going by rewatchability alone - I'm almost 53, know more than dick about cinema.

30 years only, huh... Ok then, commence your pitchforks:

- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

- Jackie Brown

- Logan

I like prime Shane Black, Pam Grier is STILL a goddess, and Logan is as anti-capeshit and fatalistic as you're bound to get in a movie with a guy who has super powers.

And no offense, fellas, Goodfellas is a very good movie, but I'd swear Scorsese was following you around with a gun behind your head with how often most of you fellate it.
I'll join you in getting torched, I think Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best work