• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Three best films of the last 30 years

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I don’t think 3 in 30 can be done. Too many honorable mentions to include. T2 is a great pick, might be the best sequel ever made and the special effects still look incredible in 2021. Theres big budget movies that came out less than 5 years ago where the special effects all look dated already.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
I don’t think 3 in 30 can be done. Too many honorable mentions to include. T2 is a great pick, might be the best sequel ever made and the special effects still look incredible in 2021. Theres big budget movies that came out less than 5 years ago where the special effects all look dated already.
It's true. Looking at this shit alone I hate my original list. But I'm going to watch Glenngarry Glenn Rose, LA Confidential, and Kids before the week's end, so thats's something.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Unforgiven
Black Hawk Down
LOTR - The Return of the King
No Country For Old Men (alternate)