• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Thoughts on how Patrick will spend Thanksgiving?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1637775579786.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
One thing you can count on is pat wont take a day off of tweeting outrage during a day where most people are actually enjoying the holiday. Pat is always good for a few buzzkill tweets right at the beginning days that people are usually happy. He hates seeing people happy and with their family. Usually encouraging people to alienate or argue with loved ones. Because he is that relative that people hate to see during those holidays.
Very true, Pat is such a miserable fuck he hates seeing others happy. He will proudly tweet that everyone should be like him and fight with family over stupid politics because he’s convinced himself he’s “right” and he’s rather be right than happy. Only a miserable psycho would think that’s something to brag about. Everyone hates Pat, he’s never had friends and family has been avoiding him for years. He doesn’t understand holidays like thanksgiving because not only is it about spending time with loved ones it’s also being thankful for what you have in life. Pat’s insane ego has never been thankful for anything and doesn’t love anyone other than himself.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Niki will spend it with her family, being a vegan she will settle for a plate of string beans, in normal situation one of the family would ask how is the lawsuit going but no doubts plenty of people have notified them in their own roundabout ways already

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Very true, Pat is such a miserable fuck he hates seeing others happy. He will proudly tweet that everyone should be like him and fight with family over stupid politics because he’s convinced himself he’s “right” and he’s rather be right than happy. Only a miserable psycho would think that’s something to brag about. Everyone hates Pat, he’s never had friends and family has been avoiding him for years. He doesn’t understand holidays like thanksgiving because not only is it about spending time with loved ones it’s also being thankful for what you have in life. Pat’s insane ego has never been thankful for anything and doesn’t love anyone other than himself.
Oh, I bet he will tweet some virtue signal like " Happy murder native americans day" or some gay shit about how the bad white man stole the land.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh, I bet he will tweet some virtue signal like " Happy murder native americans day" or some gay shit about how the bad white man stole the land.
Very true, I’m sure christmas he will make sure to tweet Jesus isn’t real but also that Jesus is black because he thinks that will piss off white conservatives. Spending any holiday with Pat must be utter torture since his life is dedicated to being a miserable cunt.

G

Copying my other post because one of my favorite parts of the Josiah Munoz saga is when he told SpaceEdge that everyone he doxxed/harassed had been told who he was.

He literally told dozens and dozens of people- friends and all of his/Niki’s family- that the person who doxxed them and harassed them was Canyon Boykin, disgraced killer cop, and that he was doing a giant story with the huffington post to reveal it.

“You might have thought I was arguing with mere internet trolls, but check out THIS!” he explains, justifying his 3 years of engagement that caused their harassment, with the idea that he was going to be famous and it would be a national news story.

Now imagine him at thanksgiving, having to explain 10+ times that no, it wasn’t Canyon Boykin and no, there is no huffington post story. It was just a troll who completely outsmarted him for 9 months. But he’s going to keep on engaging, because if he didn’t it would get worse.

G

Patrick will sit at home, eating slop he made while drunkenly Tweeting idiocy and using his self-soothing canned phrases until he passes out in a nebula of his own gas.

Nikkki will be at her mom's place, awkwardly smiling in silence on the couch as her brain pills keep her numb but functioning. She'll eat some great homemade food but will bring something she made that nobody else will really eat. Then she'll drive home, walk through the door and pass the smelly, snoring, drunken oaf passed out on the couch. A couple more pills and it's sleepy time!
Nebula

Fucking ribs

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Someone less lazy than me check out his tweets from last Thanksgiving and see what he was up to or what awful pictures he took.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Someone less lazy than me check out his tweets from last Thanksgiving and see what he was up to or what awful pictures he took.
I can't find shit from last Thanksgiving. The year before that, he spent Thanksgiving with Niki's family.

I can find no evidence than Rick spends the holidays with his family at all.

P

potatopeeler63

Niki will spend it with her family, being a vegan she will settle for a plate of string beans, in normal situation one of the family would ask how is the lawsuit going but no doubts plenty of people have notified them in their own roundabout ways already
If nikis family doesnt know by now, I’m sure some redditors will inform them tonight as patrick is all they have and they are deeply mentally ill

or maybe just ask his mom

48004418-F3F7-43DD-9B5E-5F6ECAE953A3.png

F0B7A9E7-9D31-4891-8C9B-3946F0EC3FF3.png

G

I can't find shit from last Thanksgiving. The year before that, he spent Thanksgiving with Niki's family.

I can find no evidence than Rick spends the holidays with his family at all.

IIRC he posted a picture of dinner at a steakhouse. Per Rick, Niki is a vegetarian and I believe there was meat on the other plate so I'm thinking it wasn't with her.

one of her brother-in-laws will put some of his load into Pat's gravy.

So much like all of his gay friends, Rick "eats cum" too.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He'll want us to think he's busy and will try to tweet less. As he gets drunker, however, he won't be able to help himself from being a fat faggy addict.

Copying my other post because one of my favorite parts of the Josiah Munoz saga is when he told SpaceEdge that everyone he doxxed/harassed had been told who he was.

He literally told dozens and dozens of people- friends and all of his/Niki’s family- that the person who doxxed them and harassed them was Canyon Boykin, disgraced killer cop, and that he was doing a giant story with the huffington post to reveal it.

“You might have thought I was arguing with mere internet trolls, but check out THIS!” he explains, justifying his 3 years of engagement that caused their harassment, with the idea that he was going to be famous and it would be a national news story.

Now imagine him at thanksgiving, having to explain 10+ times that no, it wasn’t Canyon Boykin and no, there is no huffington post story. It was just a troll who completely outsmarted him for 9 months. But he’s going to keep on engaging, because if he didn’t it would get worse.

He'd probably just lie to them, especially if they'd been sent evidence that contradicts him by that reddit guy.

G

View attachment 13848

Eating a medium steak (even the cook at the swingin' door refused to cook it any more done than that) paired with a white wine. Fucking rube.
Isn't the whole entire point of thanksgiving to be around loved ones eating a giant home-cooked meal? Like in every film where someone is eating in a restaurant or alone on thanksgiving it's portrayed as tragic and the protagonist will invite them to come home with them. Fat is Del Griffith except more evil, way more annoying and much, much fatter.