• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This site says Anthony Cumia is worth 2.5 mil. I find that a little far fetched to be perfectly honest witcha

JebJoh

Forum Clout
He may have that in assets but it's not liquid, his net worth is probably paltry
He has no assets now, he's renting everything, he's borrowed close to what his house is worth and the million in improvements he made to the house actually bring the value down, except maybe the bar downstairs. The buyer probably said "Great schools for the kids, once we tear this out, remove this, repaint that, take this garbage out of here, fix the floors, replace all of those and give the entire house a good cleaning it'll be perfect.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
He has no assets now, he's renting everything, he's borrowed close to what his house is worth and the million in improvements he made to the house actually bring the value down, except maybe the bar downstairs. The buyer probably said "Great schools for the kids, once we tear this out, remove this, repaint that, take this garbage out of here, fix the floors, replace all of those and give the entire house a good cleaning it'll be perfect.
So you're saying he's a nigger?

Forum Clout
That state of the art circa 2007 home theater, which he used maybe six times to watch terrible bootleg DVD rips, with the old-fashioned movie seats and never-used popcorn machine. Another classic nigger-rich impulse buy. All that shit went straight into a big dumpster.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
That state of the art circa 2007 home theater, which he used maybe six times to watch terrible bootleg DVD rips, with the old-fashioned movie seats and never-used popcorn machine. Another classic nigger-rich impulse buy. All that shit went straight into a big dumpster.
Iirc he spent over 150 grand and months of aggravation getting that theater just right. Then the next 10 years staring at his phone in the basement

G

Imagine all the 2010ish podcasting gear and electronics he had to get rid of over the years...not to mention all the useless gizmos and toys.

Even his VR sets were all wastes of money. I think the gaming industry found out he's a gamer back when he was rich, and then they hard-pitch Nana a bunch of useless toys and consoles. He was a salesman's/marketer's 'dream' a decade or two ago.

Forum Clout
Iirc he spent over 150 grand and months of aggravation getting that theater just right. Then the next 10 years staring at his phone in the basement
My favorite feature of Castle Wopington was his office. He set up an office for himself on the first floor, with a desk, some shelves, a TV, and its own bathroom. The shelves were all empty, and the desk was a perfect time capsule of a nigger-rich wop's idea of what a "home office" should be in 2007. The Windows XP-era flat screen sitting there forlornly, the obsolete multi-line office desk phone that was never used, it was just pitiful.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
My favorite feature of Castle Wopington was his office. He set up an office for himself on the first floor
I do remember some talk about his home office, where all of his big show biz deals were going to happen. But back to the theater, he discussed the seats one month and way later he finally got the movie posters ktc’s wife wanted. How much did those grifters take him for? He must have spent thousands for $8 movie posters she found.

Forum Clout
I do remember some talk about his home office, where all of his big show biz deals were going to happen. But back to the theater, he discussed the seats one month and way later he finally got the movie posters ktc’s wife wanted. How much did those grifters take him for? He must have spent thousands for $8 movie posters she found.
There wasn't so much as a piece of paper or unopened mail on that desk. He set it all up, left the room, then never returned.

He wanted that home theater to have that old "retro" look, like the movie houses he remembered from his youth. And he pictured it full of laughing drunken pals, hooting over old movies and "Sopranos" episodes. Then he sat in it once or twice, then went back to whatever corner of the house was his hidey-hole of the moment.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
There wasn't so much as a piece of paper or unopened mail on that desk. He set it all up, left the room, then never returned.

He wanted that home theater to have that old "retro" look, like the movie houses he remembered from his youth. And he pictured it full of laughing drunken pals, hooting over old movies and "Sopranos" episodes. Then he sat in it once or twice, then went back to whatever corner of the house was his hidey-hole of the moment.
I wonder if he rearranged it and added books when he became an author and expected to do hundreds of interviews from his desk. He’d start every interview by taking off his glasses and looking up from his desk “oh hey, I was so busy I didn’t hear you come in”

When he first debuted his theater, I recall, everything was in place and he was using a DVD player, apparently he only had pirated dvds or the DVD player was hooked up wrong and he couldn’t get the picture to line up with the screen or the audio. Jimmy made fun of him on the show.