• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This site says Anthony Cumia is worth 2.5 mil. I find that a little far fetched to be perfectly honest witcha

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
They even got a picture of Anthony mid-haha ho-lee shit:

Here

I'm thinking that number might be closer to 1 mil...the Joe monthly stipend is no longer being paid and as other brothermen have mentioned, that South Carolina move isn't going to happen. He'll spend the rest of his life in that apartment, drinking and playing video games

Forum Clout
“Professional Radio Broadcaster,”

Hahahaha Holeee Shit!

Attachments

• 96C2DE83-9D74-4576-AD5E-02487396C7D5.jpeg
    96C2DE83-9D74-4576-AD5E-02487396C7D5.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 399DBB50-F6C3-43EA-9634-D9A46F7129DE.jpeg
    399DBB50-F6C3-43EA-9634-D9A46F7129DE.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 18
  • C2B19FE9-AB16-42F8-AB1C-D58C249075E5.jpeg
    C2B19FE9-AB16-42F8-AB1C-D58C249075E5.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 6CA42DF2-1DBA-4D12-8E12-956049DEBC1B.jpeg
    6CA42DF2-1DBA-4D12-8E12-956049DEBC1B.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 17

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
Forum Clout
All those celebrity net worth sites are bullshit. I’m guessing he has $200k left if he’s lucky. Once we hear Missy is gone for good we know the well is finally dry. Guess what? She’s inOrlando once again. Wonder what keeps drawing her back there?
Orlando? Florida?! What the fuck are you doing there, Missy?
Well next year you can take the kids to Disney World on Nana's fucking welfare check!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Having to sell the McMansion (at a big loss - ha!) was the clearest indicator he had gone broke. He was taking out loans years before that to pay Artie and he wouldn't have sold that place if he had literally any other choice. It must have broken him selling up that place.

Its a good loff listening to old clips now hearing him trying to use his pool and shitty theater to impress some 6/10 intern. The good ol' days, eh Ant.

G

Having to sell the McMansion (at a big loss - ha!) was the clearest indicator he had gone broke. He was taking out loans years before that to pay Artie and he wouldn't have sold that place if he had literally any other choice. It must have broken him selling up that place.

Its a good loff listening to old clips now hearing him trying to use his pool and shitty theater to impress some 6/10 intern. The good ol' days, eh Ant.
I saw somebody here say before that his pool was self refilling, but it had a crack so it was bleeding water therefore money. Is that some shit insurance would help you with or did he get completely fucked by that?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I saw somebody here say before that his pool was self refilling, but it had a crack so it was bleeding water therefore money. Is that some shit insurance would help you with or did he get completely fucked by that?
He hired a LI shitbird who talked shit about being able to do shitty gunite pools, said shitbird did shit work and the gunite finish was shit so the water was leaking out. Over the winter he lost 75% of the water and had to have a constant supply of water refilling it until the shitbird came back and fixed his shitbag work. Nana talked to other LI shitbirds who did pools and found out that his shitbird pool guy had never done a gunite pool before. His entire mcmansion is shit, I am betting the shitty stucco is already rotting and falling off the sides, the windows are starting to leak and his foundation and drainage is shitty. There is a reason the older houses were built the way they were next to the highway. Any builder who would let his customer build a shitbox like that 30 feet from the shittiest highway in NY is a shitbag too. Pretty sure when nana was having the place built he was carrying all the money with him, the shitbird contractor did the right thing, he ripped him the fuck off. "Ohhhhhhhh you want roman columns INSIDE the living room .... well I can do it, but it'll cost you" "You mean you want me to COVER the cinder blocks with stucco? You don't want that prison style wall all the kids like, that's gonna cost you ...."

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I believe this Cumia gentleman was earning eight figures for a few years. Which makes his current level of wealth all the more amusing.
Pretty sure they were making low 7 figures for 1 or 2 years and high 6 figures for their entire time on XM. They had a short run where they were getting paid by regular radio and XM at the same time, but even then I doubt they got more than 2 million per year.

G

How many pay pigs you think CMP has? I reckon just under a thousand...

G

He hired a LI shitbird who talked shit about being able to do shitty gunite pools, said shitbird did shit work and the gunite finish was shit so the water was leaking out. Over the winter he lost 75% of the water and had to have a constant supply of water refilling it until the shitbird came back and fixed his shitbag work. Nana talked to other LI shitbirds who did pools and found out that his shitbird pool guy had never done a gunite pool before. His entire mcmansion is shit, I am betting the shitty stucco is already rotting and falling off the sides, the windows are starting to leak and his foundation and drainage is shitty. There is a reason the older houses were built the way they were next to the highway. Any builder who would let his customer build a shitbox like that 30 feet from the shittiest highway in NY is a shitbag too. Pretty sure when nana was having the place built he was carrying all the money with him, the shitbird contractor did the right thing, he ripped him the fuck off. "Ohhhhhhhh you want roman columns INSIDE the living room .... well I can do it, but it'll cost you" "You mean you want me to COVER the cinder blocks with stucco? You don't want that prison style wall all the kids like, that's gonna cost you ...."
Jeeeez. I cant imagine living in that house all alone as a single man. So unecessary

JebJoh

Forum Clout
How many pay pigs you think CMP has? I reckon just under a thousand...
I am guessing that the thing keeping them alive and the reason nana can't sell it to gas digital or something is the zombie subs who just never check their statements or never notice the $7 per month being taken out. Even when they put the shows up for free they get fewer than 600 downloads. Of those 600, 100 are people like me who would never subscribe.