This kike used to tell offensive jokes all the time.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The Mr. Show will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my favorite comedy shows. But like O&A, David Cross and Bob Odenkirk can’t exist outside of each other comedically. Bob Odenkirk is at least a really good drama actor, so he has that going for him. But in terms of stand up i’ve never seen people so unfunny as those two.
Bob can be hilarious without David.

EraGodless

Does that faggot kike feel the same about comedians who make offensive jokes about Christians/religion? Probably not. Fawking hypocrite. Nigga is doing his best to really fuck up the memory of Mr. Show with Bob and David.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
DMY7U1KUIAED8N5

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me

part two of this skit is genius

say what you want, but mr.show used to be great

a lot of it isn’t as shocking or poignant these days, but a lot of it still holds up

the way all the skits flow into each other like a dream is genius and perfect for late night, im sure a lot of these skits i thought i dreamed as a kid

EraGodless

a lot of it isn’t as shocking or poignant these days, but a lot of it still holds up

the way all the skits flow into each other like a dream is genius and perfect for late night, im sure a lot of these skits i thought i dreamed as a kid
In one of their skits, Mr. Show predicted the relationship between Patrick and CovidCumia.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain

It certainly blew my mind when I stumbled upon it in edited Comedy Central versions. I think it was the first episode and the Philuza episode back to back. Amazing shit and yeah, I'll rewatch them forever but I was hoping Bobs clot shot attack was gonna take him out and there'd be no season 6 of Better Call Saul. Cest la vie.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The Mr. Show will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my favorite comedy shows. But like O&A, David Cross and Bob Odenkirk can’t exist outside of each other comedically. Bob Odenkirk is at least a really good drama actor, so he has that going for him. But in terms of stand up i’ve never seen people so unfunny as those two.
Same with Ricky gervais and Stephen merchant. Without merchant , Ricky turns out straight dogshit