This kike used to tell offensive jokes all the time.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
more than kikes, I hate comedians. we gave them way too much exposure. They mistook it for power. Mix that with being a kikeniggerfaggot comedian. And you’re going to most certainly have a bad time. I have more respect for the lunch lady bitches in school than these know it all cocksuckers. Taking donations from fans that they call pay pigs lol. The entire system needs a reboot with a toe trigger attachment.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
459D661100000578-0-image-m-8_1508803088831.jpg

DMYtrwcUIAAJyWi

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
What a spineless faggot. Thinking that "OH HERRO CHAREEN! ME SO CHING CHANG CHONG! BLING ME RAUNDRY AND STIR FLY DOG!" encounter actually happened was the last shred of respect I had for David. Maybe it still did, but he should stand by it like a fucking man. That was a great bit.
Also, #Rashomon? Nice reference to rape, stupid.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The Mr. Show will always hold a special place in my heart as one of my favorite comedy shows. But like O&A, David Cross and Bob Odenkirk can’t exist outside of each other comedically. Bob Odenkirk is at least a really good drama actor, so he has that going for him. But in terms of stand up i’ve never seen people so unfunny as those two.