• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is how eric hildeman communicates with his dog butt ugly wife

Niki's Bull

Strawberry Letter 23
Forum Clout
I went to a Halloween party in high school and my friends loser sister watched it and told her mom about the songs and dances while the cool kids drank.
I went to high school in Berkeley and there was a theater that was famous for showing Rocky Horror every Satuday. The theater kids would go and act out the scenes with props in front of the screen. I went once but got bored of it and ended up drinking Meister Brau beer outside of 924 Gilman during an Angry Samoans show.

Last edited:
G

May as well just ask her if she wants to watch a guy rail him up the shitter

G

I went to high school in Berkeley and there was a theater that was famous for showing Rocky Horror every Satuday. The theater kids would go and act out the scenes with props in front of the screen. I went once but got bored of it and ended up drinking Meister Brau beer outside of 924 Gilman during an Angry Samoans show.

[MEDIA=youtube]IeMfKgkd7v0[/MEDIA]
Yeah, I went to school in London and they used to show it on Friday nights in the Soho Curzon. I never went but three fags in my year used to go religiously. Only one was actually homosexual, but ironically he was probably the most masculine of the three. I saw it on video in college. Still don't get what all the fuss is about. As well as being ludicrously camp it's just not very interesting or enjoyable.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
7 hours no response.
Solid marriage youve got there, dude.
Screenshot-20231009-180557-Chrome.jpg
Isn't this dude in his 40's or 50's? What a fag. It's a movie, nigga (a mediocre one at best). Imagine planning a night around dressing up as a faggot so you can surround yourselves with other faggots.