• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

This is how eric hildeman communicates with his dog butt ugly wife

Forum Clout
Coffin wombed carrie ⚰ getting shit on by the pests. And her husband don't give a damn
Screenshot-20231009-200903-Chrome.jpg
Inflectra is an immunosuppressant, so she's at a much higher risk now for diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, and more. If she's also had the Covid jabs then she's even more vulnerable to heart problems and cancers.

Nice being poisoned by Big Pharma instead of drastically changing your diet and lifestyle, stupid.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Hey Eric...
@NormsGhost

Honestly man, it's time to go. Delete your account, stop interacting, pray to Neil Degrasse Tyson for forgiveness and go do something productive and spend some time with your wife.

What you're doing right now out of ego and ignorance is subjecting your wife to endless ridicule and insult. Any man would see this as a no win situation. At some point someone will link her here, and even if she says it didn't bother her, it will hurt her. Moreover she'll wonder, even if she doesn't say it, why you continued to let people talk like this about her with no defense and no push back and no just walking away to stop the insults about her.

You're not some important guy and she knew she was getting into this.

Somebody with more braincells than Patrick would see there's not a win here. You can't act like a man and sock people here in the mouth for saying these largely true things about your wife's attractiveness. You can't and seemingly won't defend her in words. You can only sit here and continue to engage people in semantics arguments about humanism as they call your wife horrible shit and mock her efforts to lose weight, etc.

God I hope you're not going to try some ill-fated legal action. Just walk off dude and let this drop and act like your wife's dignity is more important than being right.

Show some good judgment. Or don't, you don't seem capable of it. I mean look at your fuck ugly wife. Goddamn.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Hey Eric...
@NormsGhost

Honestly man, it's time to go. Delete your account, stop interacting, pray to Neil Degrasse Tyson for forgiveness and go do something productive and spend some time with your wife.

What you're doing right now out of ego and ignorance is subjecting your wife to endless ridicule and insult. Any man would see this as a no win situation. At some point someone will link her here, and even if she says it didn't bother her, it will hurt her. Moreover she'll wonder, even if she doesn't say it, why you continued to let people talk like this about her with no defense and no push back and no just walking away to stop the insults about her.

Somebody with more braincells than Patrick would see there's not a win here. You can't act like a man and sock people here in the mouth for saying these largely true things about your wife's attractiveness. You can't and seemingly won't defend her in words. You can only sit here and continue to engage people in semantics arguments about humanism as they call your wife horrible shit and mock her efforts to lose weight, etc.

God I hope you're not going to try some ill-fated legal action. Just walk off dude and let this drop and act like your wife's dignity is more important than being right.

Show some good judgment. Or don't, you don't seem capable of it. I mean look at your fuck ugly wife. Goddamn.
I googled her name today and one of my poopy butt threads popped up. He doesn't give a shit about her, how could any man value her after seeing that ugly face?

G

Hey Eric...
@NormsGhost

Where's @Jenna to tell us that women have no dignity and so they don't mind strangers on the internet calling them poobutt braphogs?