This doesn't seem scientifically sound

G

In LA County only like 20% of blacks have gotten it. Latinos are like 25%. Asians have the highest vax rates. No reason to think it's any different in the rest of the country.

I would love to see Pat go to the West Garfield Park neighborhood of Chicago and demand residents to get the White Devil Shot. He'd be dead in 30 minutes or less.
This should be the next Pat talking point that he is forced to explain. Racist white supremacist wants to restrict the rights of vaccine skeptics, who are primarily black and hispanic.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
CAD24-BB6-FFEF-4082-B2-AE-BF4-A3-E108-F23.jpg

"All viruses obey me, stlaker, as should you. No, child, I am neither a super spreader or a hypocrite."

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
After the Tuskegee Experiments, I'd say black people have a right to be skeptical of da gubment medissin. Of course now because it's being pushed by a white liberal Fat is all for it. Funny how Fat was championing Malcolm X recently but fails to realize that he is the exact white liberal caricature that Malcolm warned us all about decades ago.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
This is the question I keep asking but not one liberal will answer the question honestly...
I'll give it a go.
If everyone else is vaccinated why does it matter
Vaccinated against which strain?

The current vaccines train your body to fight against the OG mark-1 Chinese-made lab-issued COVID19. When new variants come out that vaccine tends to be less effective against them - that's why you see so much noise about London/South Africa/Delta/etc COVID variants, and it's also why why we have a new flu shot each year, with four new flu variants in it.

If you have a large unvaccinated population catching and reproducing millions of copies of COVID inside their bodies then you're going to get a shit-ton of new variants, and sooner or later we'll get one (or two, or four) that the current vaccines don't work against. If that happens overseas, well... sucks to be them. We can ban travel from those countries, enforce quarantines; no biggie. (This is the bit where you complain about illegals jumping the border, and I agree with you. I'd like to see a huge fine for anyone who hires an illegal (it's $66k in Australia, and "literally unlimited" in the UK) plus a couple of mandatory years in jail. If the jobs dry up; no more illegals)

If that new strain evolves inside the US, we have a problem. That mass of unvaccinated plague breeders are going to be bumping up against the vaccinated giving plenty of chances for the new strain to make the jump - and then all of this shit from 2020 will happen again. The lockdowns, the masks, new vaccines being pushed through, all that shit. You might not like it, but it'll happen; you couldn't stop it last time and you won't be able to stop it next time.

(If it helps, we've seen all of this shit happen before with the three waves of the 1918 flu. Anti-maskers, politicians throwing their states open too early and being shit on for doing it for decades; the works.)

Somebody on here also mentioned that it might evolve into something less serious, but I don't think we can count on that. The 1918 flu was deadlier in the second and third waves than the first. Smallpox has been around for about 3000 years and is still 30% lethal; from what I've read HIV evolved to get worse. Plus, this thing came out of a lab, so I think all usual behavioural bets are off.

You don't have to agree with any of that, obviously - but does it kind of explain the push to get everyone vaccinated?

G

I'll give it a go.

The current vaccines train your body to fight against the OG mark-1 Chinese-made lab-issued COVID19. When new variants come out that vaccine tends to be less effective against them - that's why you see so much noise about London/South Africa/Delta/etc COVID variants, and it's also why why we have a new flu shot each year, with four new flu variants in it.

If you have a large unvaccinated population catching and reproducing millions of copies of COVID inside their bodies then you're going to get a shit-ton of new variants, and sooner or later we'll get one (or two, or four) that the current vaccines don't work against. If that happens overseas, well... sucks to be them. We can ban travel from those countries, enforce quarantines; no biggie. (This is the bit where you complain about illegals jumping the border, and I agree with you. I'd like to see a huge fine for anyone who hires an illegal (it's $66k in Australia, and "literally unlimited" in the UK) plus a couple of mandatory years in jail. If the jobs dry up; no more illegals)

If that new strain evolves inside the US, we have a problem. That mass of unvaccinated plague breeders are going to be bumping up against the vaccinated giving plenty of chances for the new strain to make the jump - and then all of this shit from 2020 will happen again. The lockdowns, the masks, new vaccines being pushed through, all that shit. You might not like it, but it'll happen; you couldn't stop it last time and you won't be able to stop it next time.

(If it helps, we've seen all of this shit happen before with the three waves of the 1918 flu. [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Mask_League_of_San_Francisco']Anti-maskers[/URL], politicians throwing their states open too early and being shit on for doing it for decades; the works.)

Somebody on here also mentioned that it might evolve into something less serious, but I don't think we can count on that. The 1918 flu was deadlier in the second and third waves than the first. Smallpox has been around for about 3000 years and is still 30% lethal; from what I've read HIV evolved to get worse. Plus, this thing came out of a lab, so I think all usual behavioural bets are off.

You don't have to agree with any of that, obviously - but does it kind of explain the push to get everyone vaccinated?
Not a doctor or virologist but I'll assume everything you outline above is correct. The problem is the left has completely weaponized this issue like they've done with identity politics. People are fucking fed up with the hypocrisy, the moving goal posts, and the lies.

This mortality rate on Covid is ridiculously low unless you are old, morbidly obese, or have comorbidities. These type of people die every year from regular flu.

They wouldnt shut down flights from China because that was racist. Obviously that should have happened for the reasons you highlighted above.

Trump tried to fast track the vaccine. The libs said this was dangerous, but suddenly that wasnt an issue once Biden got elected.

The vaccines aren't FDA approved and the biotechs are shielded from lawsuits.

The lockdowns were to flatten the curve. It was supposed to be 15 days, but they decided to shut the country down for 16 months instead. Small businesses were shuttered due to unfair/illogical rules and laws.

Fauci said we shouldn't wear masks when it all started because they didn't work. That somehow got memoryholed. He's a fucking pathological liar with a god complex. Fuck this wop.

Should I go on why people don't trust the government and vaccine?

I'll give it a go.

(If it helps, we've seen all of this shit happen before with the three waves of the 1918 flu. Anti-maskers, politicians throwing their states open too early and being shit on for doing it for decades; the works.)

That does explain that way of thinking better than any spaz on twitter has in the past 18 months

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The amount of people who suddenly became experts in complex medical science lol

I’m under 40, healthy and active - I don’t need a vaccine. I don’t trust the government and nobody with an ounce of common sense or cursory knowledge of history should, either.

Nobody should be able to have autonomy over my own health decisions and place in society based on them. It’s as simple as that.

If I was old or fat I’d probably get it, but I’m not so I don’t care.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!

I'll give it a go.

Excellent explanation dude. One more thing to be pretty scared (i say scared because I’m a libertarian) of is that there is legal precedent and authority for the govt (in the US) to make vaccinations mandatory:

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
I'll give it a go.

One more argument in favor of lots of vaccinations is to get the shot for those who it won’t be effective for like the immunocompromised. If herd immunity is reached, then people like cancer patients would be at less risk. That being said, I’d always prefer to err on the side of personal liberty

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
One more thing to be pretty scared (i say scared because I’m a libertarian) of is that there is legal precedent and authority for the govt (in the US) to make vaccinations mandatory:
...yeah, but anywhere you live you're going to have to fit in with other people, including keeping them safe from disease. You can't experiment with biological weapons and gain-of-function virus research at your house, for example - even if you're comfortable with the risk. You might just have to vote with your feet if you really object to it, and there will be states (Florida) and countries that won't enforce it.

The other thing to keep an eye on is the Valneva vaccine. People complain about Pfizer and Moderna using new MRNA technology; Valneva's an inactivated virus vaccine which is as old-school as they get. They take the COVID virus, kill it, and then inject your body with its cold dead corpses. Your body learns to fight it the same way as if it encountered COVID in the wild; and it's the same technique Jonas Salk developed for the polio vaccine back in the 50s so it's been tested to fuck.

It's taken a long while to get to market - as unlike the other small vaccine companies (BioNTech, who teamed up with Pfizer; Janssen, who teamed up with Johnson & Johnson) there's been no larger partner to help them get through the government red tape on account of it being such an old-school, boring approach. But, it looks effective and if you don't feel like experimenting with messenger RNA/that shit from the X-Files it's a good option.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Not a doctor or virologist but I'll assume everything you outline above is correct. The problem is the left has completely weaponized this issue like they've done with identity politics. People are fucking fed up with the hypocrisy, the moving goal posts, and the lies.

This mortality rate on Covid is ridiculously low unless you are old, morbidly obese, or have comorbidities. These type of people die every year from regular flu.

They wouldnt shut down flights from China because that was racist. Obviously that should have happened for the reasons you highlighted above.

Trump tried to fast track the vaccine. The libs said this was dangerous, but suddenly that wasnt an issue once Biden got elected.

The vaccines aren't FDA approved and the biotechs are shielded from lawsuits.

The lockdowns were to flatten the curve. It was supposed to be 15 days, but they decided to shut the country down for 16 months instead. Small businesses were shuttered due to unfair/illogical rules and laws.

Fauci said we shouldn't wear masks when it all started because they didn't work. That somehow got memoryholed. He's a fucking pathological liar with a god complex. Fuck this wop.

Should I go on why people don't trust the government and vaccine?
It's just so obviously made-for-TV. All of this shit shouldn't even be happening. If there was no Internet or CNN, no one would even know there's a pandemic. It's nothing but birds chirping and sunshine outside - and the occasional mask-wearing faggot walking around.

No sick and dying people, no overcrowded hospitals, no actual crisis.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
It's just so obviously made-for-TV. All of this shit shouldn't even be happening. If there was no Internet or CNN, no one would even know there's a pandemic. It's nothing but birds chirping and sunshine outside - and the occasional mask-wearing faggot walking around.

No sick and dying people, no overcrowded hospitals, no actual crisis.
Remember in February last year there was all that bullshit about people collapsing while out for walks in Italy? I have not seen that at all. I don't even know a person that got the Phantom Flu.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Remember in February last year there was all that bullshit about people collapsing while out for walks in Italy? I have not seen that at all. I don't even know a person that got the Phantom Flu.
Italy, China, India. First they film guys in hasmat suits tending to dead foreigners on sidewalks to start the movie. Then they follow the script. It's all well and good to understand the science of viruses and vaccines...but when the premise is fraudulent it means nothing. It really all just seems like a trick to cut the red tape for next generation vax technology.

James Heffner

Farts in Vaginas
Worthless lay-about whose only achievement in life he vehemently signed away thinks he's in a position to tell anyone else a goddamn thing. Shut the fuck up and die of your blood-clots, you bootlicking barnyard animal.
i remember reposting something from you originally on the old forum.. seems he might of deleted these tweets now though..

last year Patrick had the postion thats masks arent safe and neither are vaccinces if anyone has the receipts.. Unlce Joe wasnt in charge yet, so it was bad until Trump couldnt get credit for it.. now hes all on board and wants you punished..

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I'll give it a go.

When you put it like that and don't just smugly say "Ummmm, because I don't wanna murder nazi everyone, sweaty." It's a lot easier to understand.