This doesn't seem scientifically sound

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Screen-Shot-2021-07-21-at-2.16.17-PM.png

Say that 80% of the country gets vaccinated. That means that the other 20% are variant factories that will inevitably infect the other 80%.

In two months he'll be going on vacation to a country that is just 16% vaccinated. Is Pat going to die there then?

India is just 6% vaccinated and it's a "hotbed of Covid." Does that mean it's extremely stupid for any vaccinated American to ever travel there?

What is he talking about?

I don't get it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It’s funny the pig doesn’t realize the majority of people that are hesitant / refuse to the shot are black and brown people. Farrakhan has been telling his followers to not get it and urban areas are the ones that are low on vaccinations. Even Bumbling Biden said Hispanic people weren’t getting shots “in fear of deportation” which doesn’t make any sense but those types are not getting it. Piggy should go tell his feelings to the faces a couple black men and see how it goes. He actually thinks it’s only dumb white rednecks not getting it since that’s what CNN told him.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
It’s funny the pig doesn’t realize the majority of people that are hesitant / refuse to the shot are black and brown people. Farrakhan has been telling his followers to not get it and urban areas are the ones that are low on vaccinations. Even Bumbling Biden said Hispanic people weren’t getting shots “in fear of deportation” which doesn’t make any sense but those types are not getting it. Piggy should go tell his feelings to the faces a couple black men and see how it goes. He actually thinks it’s only dumb white rednecks not getting it since that’s what CNN told him.
In LA County only like 20% of blacks have gotten it. Latinos are like 25%. Asians have the highest vax rates. No reason to think it's any different in the rest of the country.

I would love to see Pat go to the West Garfield Park neighborhood of Chicago and demand residents to get the White Devil Shot. He'd be dead in 30 minutes or less.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
In LA County only like 20% of blacks have gotten it. Latinos are like 25%. Asians have the highest vax rates. No reason to think it's any different in the rest of the country.

I would love to see Pat go to the West Garfield Park neighborhood of Chicago and demand residents to get the White Devil Shot. He'd be dead in 30 minutes or less.
There’s a city outside of Philadelphia that is over 75% black and has over 36 thousand residents. Less than 10 thousand have been vaccinated. But sure Piggy, it’s only dumb white trump voters that are already traitors according to Pat.

Fuck me he's stupid!
the variants have been given time & space
The complete opposite is true, & while virus' do evolve, natural selection means an non interfered-with virus wouldn't evolve to be fatal to the host, but it would evolve around to continue against conditions including specific vaccines (just like the flu-shot which needs changing every year). If anything a vaccine mid-pandemic would likely force more distinct strains to appear.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Screen-Shot-2021-07-21-at-2.16.17-PM.png

Say that 80% of the country gets vaccinated. That means that the other 20% are variant factories that will inevitably infect the other 80%.

In two months he'll be going on vacation to a country that is just 16% vaccinated. Is Pat going to die there then?

India is just 6% vaccinated and it's a "hotbed of Covid." Does that mean it's extremely stupid for any vaccinated American to ever travel there?

What is he talking about?

I don't get it.
Yeah. Unless you get this numbered tattoo on your hand or sew this patch onto your clothes you can’t participate in society

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
From my limited knowledge it’s once we are up to a certain percentage. That’s how out of the loop I am
You’re right! The key parameter here is the R0 value of the pathogen. R0 is essentially how infectious a disease is. Measles has a really high one at 12-18. Influenza has a R0 of 1-2. Covid is about the same as the flu. In order to get herd immunity you need to hit 1-1/R0 as a percentage of the population to get immunized. So for a R0 of 4, only 75% of the population needs to get immunized. In theory, herd immunity of COVID would only take 50% immunization rates which has been something long speculated on but not reported in the msm. Sorry if this makes no sense. Im pretty drunk. Fluiiiids