• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things that slightly annoy you

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Been annoyed at people younger than me lately. They have zero attention span. You have to make everything sound as dramatic as possible for them to pay attention. You literally have to check in with them in the middle of a sentence to ensure they are still paying attention. I have had to repeat myself more now than ever, and you can tell its real because it happens with jokes too. My line will get no reaction because they get distracted, and I'll say it again 5 seconds later and they will burst out laughing and repeat it like Anthony Cumia. They trail off.

They also think that 18 or 19 years is a long time. They have no idea their lifetime is an insignificant length of time. They don't know anything about 9/11 or even Conspiracies about 9/11... They literally don't know shit about it. I have spoken to 21 year old adults who will say "OH, Wasn't that the one with the airplanes?"

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Been annoyed at people younger than me lately. They have zero attention span. You have to make everything sound as dramatic as possible for them to pay attention. You literally have to check in with them in the middle of a sentence to ensure they are still paying attention. I have had to repeat myself more now than ever, and you can tell its real because it happens with jokes too. My line will get no reaction because they get distracted, and I'll say it again 5 seconds later and they will burst out laughing and repeat it like Anthony Cumia. They trail off.

They also think that 18 or 19 years is a long time. They have no idea their lifetime is an insignificant length of time. They don't know anything about 9/11 or even Conspiracies about 9/11... They literally don't know shit about it. I have spoken to 21 year old adults who will say "OH, Wasn't that the one with the airplanes?"
I’m annoyed at teenage boys. If I have to go to my daughters high school for any reason. They hang out in groups and of course where I live it’s racially diverse though it shouldn’t be. They are very loud and offputting.

I can’t imagine trying to converse with them.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I’m annoyed at teenage boys. If I have to go to my daughters high school for any reason. They hang out in groups and of course where I live it’s racially diverse though it shouldn’t be. They are very loud and offputting.

I can’t imagine trying to converse with them.
Now I know why you post in hate threads. Understandable tbh.

Father of a white daughter. It's a tough one in this day and age with all the degeneracy and hedonism, no joke.

I cant imagine people still having kids.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Now I know why you post in hate threads. Understandable tbh.

Father of a white daughter. It's a tough one in this day and age, no joke.
I posted in those hate threads for years before discovering my dislike of todays teenage boys. Especially the zoomer hairdo. My annoyance is rather new. They weren’t bad in middle school so something happened.

The girls actually aren’t much better but I can handle them.

And remember on those hate threads: i post there for the love of my people.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Mawkish, self-congratulatory, performative analysis of of somebody's actions. Usually comes from retards who think they know an individual completely after watching a single, 10 minute interview with them.

"You can tell that they are a kind and gentle soul because of what they said at 3:42. The way they moved their hands at 6:34 shows that they have lived a life of struggle and that they are very humble but at 7:47 you can tell, from a slight twitch in their eyebrow, that they are carrying a heavy, painful burden. I think they must have witnessed a close family member die when they were young, or they didn't achieve a goal that meant a lot to them. What a beatiful person, I wish them a happy life."

A little wordy but you get the point
Joe Cumia approves :image_9247_m:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
sometimes when I wake up in the morning and look at my watch and see it's 4 minutes until my alarm goes off

Anything over 10 is fine, but 5 minutes is only enough time for me to mull over getting out of bed rather than actually trying to fall back into a twilight kinda sleep
That bugs me too. I don’t look at my iPad until it’s been so long that I start to think I might have forgot to set an alarm.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
People who use terms like Murica, libtard, MAGAt, Obummer or Drumpf. You're the two hundred millionth person to say it, and it doesn't make you sound clever or funny. Don't be proud you have the wit of a bumper sticker.
My friend was surprised the cashier at Starbucks didn’t laugh when he said covefe when that first happened. He’s a good guy so I didn’t have the heart to tell him he was easily the 100th dipshit who said it that day.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
People who make YouTube comments to farm likes

“Edit: wow, thanks for 1K likes”

“Edit 2: Holy cow, 5k likes… how far can this train go?”

“Edit 3: 10k likes… I’ve never had a comment this popular before… I just hope my comment made you all smile”

Cool dude hope you die in a home invasion