• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things that slightly annoy you

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
75767180-3342-4EBC-BA46-6A12D97C881A.jpeg

HOLY FUCKARINO!!!! THE ACTOR HAD TO ACT NERVOUS FOR A CHARACTER WHO’S NERVOUS …..BRAVO!!!!!!

Forum Clout
View attachment 115294

HOLY FUCKARINO!!!! THE ACTOR HAD TO ACT NERVOUS FOR A CHARACTER WHO’S NERVOUS …..BRAVO!!!!!!
Then you have the faggots who want to find things that aren't there. Like the idiotic "theory" that in the last episode, AJ's 16 year old girlfriend was working with the NY mob to get a bead on Tony. There's absolutely nothing there to indicate that at all, but they talk themselves into believing it.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I'm slightly annoyed at Rich Evans......at first his oafish appearance amused me......now it's just not as fun as it used to be......

if he OD'd on Donuts or froze to death on a Hot Wisconsin day his legacy would have been preserved

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
I get slightly annoyed when I tie one shoelace a bit tighter than the other and I have to redo it so that both laces are even.

I get slightly annoyed when I think I'm finished shaving then I rub my hands over my skin and realise I've missed a bit.

I get slightly annoyed when the chord for my headphones gets caught on something and they're ripped off my head.

This is like a tame and more tolerable version of the grating 'fuck you line'.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Mawkish, self-congratulatory, performative analysis of of somebody's actions. Usually comes from retards who think they know an individual completely after watching a single, 10 minute interview with them.

"You can tell that they are a kind and gentle soul because of what they said at 3:42. The way they moved their hands at 6:34 shows that they have lived a life of struggle and that they are very humble but at 7:47 you can tell, from a slight twitch in their eyebrow, that they are carrying a heavy, painful burden. I think they must have witnessed a close family member die when they were young, or they didn't achieve a goal that meant a lot to them. What a beatiful person, I wish them a happy life."

A little wordy but you get the point

How about the youtube channels that place so much confidence in their body language abilities that they believe they can convict a suspect knowing they already know the person was guilty. "THE WAY HE SCRATCHED HIS NOSE HERE INDICATES HE MURDERED THAT WOMAN"

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
sometimes when I wake up in the morning and look at my watch and see it's 4 minutes until my alarm goes off

Anything over 10 is fine, but 5 minutes is only enough time for me to mull over getting out of bed rather than actually trying to fall back into a twilight kinda sleep