• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They just don't get it

Honoria

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, he's actually angry. I think telling your users they're dumb might have a "chilling effect". Found on r/AngryAdmins

Capture.PNG

Ca33pture.PNG

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ, he's actually angry. I think telling your users they're dumb might have a "chilling effect". Found on r/AngryAdmins

View attachment 186507
View attachment 186509

Anyone who has worked a real job in software , customer success knows that end users doing shit in a way they are not supposed to is not only expected but encouraged.

This is supposedly his fucking job, if the users want to use a feature in a counterintuitive way, unless it is cost prohibitive, or creates security vulns, then you adjust your UX.

G

This has to be a bit.

Screenshot_20240306-195213~2.png

Reddit. Just say it. You want your own Reddit, Null.
A safe space for you and your favorite paypig users where nobody can make fun of you or do anything remotely funny.

Also, if your statement about "good" users DMing you to express their fear of being downvoted, your entire user base is a bunch of faggots and shouldn't be on the internet at all. There are two different feuds going on in our OffTopic right now with polls to vote users outta here for taking ribs and carcrashes too seriously, aka being faggots.

That should be your take away from this whole ordeal: you're a lonely faggot who made a fucking gay website for other faggots and now the people who don't want to be faggots are upset because you made it a rule that they have to be faggots if they want to stay.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Anyone who has worked a real job in software , customer success knows that end users doing shit in a way they are not supposed to is not only expected but encouraged.

This is supposedly his fucking job, if the users want to use a feature in a counterintuitive way, unless it is cost prohibitive, or creates security vulns, then you adjust your UX.

3245213421.png

This one, holy shit man. If a lot of your customers are doing shit a certain way you accommodate them. "The customer is always right" doesn't mean whatever the fuck people think it does now. It's just a terribly phrased way of saying "your users will end up using features in a way you didn't expect, so adjust accordingly". It doesn't mean every single customer is right every single time. jesus dude.

As an autist myself "people must do and enjoy things exactly how i want them to" is like peak autism

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
G

How's his fambly comin along?

Whats coming first, tiny tim in space or null gets a girlfriend

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
View attachment 186525

This one, holy shit man. If a lot of your customers are doing shit a certain way you accommodate them. "The customer is always right" doesn't mean whatever the fuck people think it does now. It's just a terribly phrased way of saying "your users will end up using features in a way you didn't expect, so adjust accordingly". It doesn't mean every single customer is right every single time. jesus dude.

As an autist myself "people must do and enjoy things exactly how i want them to" is like peak autism
He's just fucking stupid, using the notifications to find recent activity is the entire point of the feature. Just let users navigate the site using their preferred method and stop crying, faggot.